15

*A week later*

Quinn's POV

"You ready?" Mikey asks as he pulls back the curtain on my bunk. I nod and hop out of my bunk. Today was my birthday and Frank had decided that he wanted to throw me a party, so when we got to LA he had Ray, Mikey, and Gerard help him plan and set everything up. He had gotten a hotel room and made Mikey keep me on the bus until they were ready.

I let out a sigh as Mikey leads me down a hallway. "You ok?" he asks. I nod and smile as I look up at him. He takes my hand as he opens one of the doors. "Happy birthday!" everyone yells as they jump out of their hiding spots. "Thanks guys." I laugh. "Happy birthday kid." Frank says as he pulls me into a hug. "Thanks dad." I sigh. I smile as I look around the room. "What the fuck?!" I yell as I get tackled to the ground by three very tall and very familiar people. "Happy birthday!" they yell. "E-Emerson, you're crushing my ribs!" I wheeze. "Sorry." Emerson laughs as he, Remington, and Sebastian all stand up. "God I missed you guys! Why are you here?" I ask. "Kai called us and told us about your party so we decided to come see you." Sebastian explains. "How do you know them?" Mikey asks as he wraps his arm around my waist. "When we were kids they lived in the same orphanage as me and Kai. Once Sebastian turned 18 he got his own place and they moved out." I tell him. Remington shoots me a questioning look and I chuckle a little. "Mikey and I are dating." I explain. "Ah." he mumbles.

The rest of the party goes by pretty quickly with me spending most of it talking with Remington, Emerson, and Sebastian. I yawn as I look out the window. "Damn it's late." Mikey mumbles as he checks the time on his phone. I look around and notice that the only people left are me, Mikey, Gerard, Ray, and Frank. "Thank you guys." I say as I sit on one of the couches. "You're welcome kid." Ray says as he sits next to me. "I think I'm gonna go get a room and get some sleep." Gerard says. "Me too." Frank mumbles. "Good night kid." he says before walking out behind Gerard. Ray gets up and follows them out. "Come on. You look tired." Mikey says as he reaches his hand out towards me. I take his hand and he leads me into the bedroom. "Shit." I groan. "What's wrong?" Mikey asks. "I should have brought my bag." I sigh. I watch as Mikey smiles and takes his shirt off before throwing it at me. "Thanks." I say before quickly changing. I smile as I crawl into bed next to Mikey. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "I love you Quinn." he mumbles before kissing me. "I love you too." I say before laying my head on his chest and falling asleep.