Dacoit Attack : Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"What!?" Lavanya's jaws slacked while her eyes balls almost popped out of her sockets.

"Why are you so surprised princess?" Jyoti laughed. "You too took almost 1 hour to get ready."

"Huh!?" Lavanya's eyebrows almost disappeared into her hair. "Did I take that much time?" She blinked innocently while looking at Jyotimani through the mirror.

"It common princess," Jyoti said while adjusting Lavanya's ornaments. "You are wearing such jewelry and clothes. So it will take time. You are a ready princess." She smiled as she walked aside, allowing Lavanya to look at herself in the mirror.

" She smiled as she walked aside, allowing Lavanya to look at herself in the mirror

"I don't look that bad. It's beautiful." Lavanya's eyes beamed with happiness. "Thank you Jyoti for helping me."

Jyoti's lips stretched into a big smile. "It's already 6: 30 am. I think we should proceed now. Everyone must be waiting for you."

"Sure. Let's go." Lavanya smiled before secretly taking her dagger with her and went to the hall followed by Jyoti.

" Lavanya smiled before secretly taking her dagger with her and went to the hall followed by Jyoti

When she walked towards the hall, she saw Virendra, and others were waiting for her. Virendra was wearing a royal white tunic with red dhoti while a red turban designed with a precious stone completed his look. A red uttariya was hanging freely on the front side from his left shoulder while the other end of the uttariya was twisted at his right lower arm. After arriving at the hall, she bent down to seek blessings from the king and queen.

"Wow! Sister-in-law, you look so beautiful." Saanvi walked towards Lavanya while staring at her, unable to avert her gaze.

"Thank you, princess." Lavanya smiled as she stood beside Virendra without having a glance at him, making the latter frown at her actions.

Though she stood beside him, she couldn't raise her head and look at the prince. Her eyes wanted to look at the prince and admire how handsome he was but her mind didn't allow her to raise her head. Don't look at him. Don't look at him. If you lay your eyes on him, then you would stare at him like a creep. So better don't turn your head towards him. Lavanya's mind supplied.

What's wrong with her!? Why isn't she even glancing at me? She is clearly ignoring me! How dare she! Virendra narrowed his eyes while his gaze was fixed on Lavanya who was listening to the Queen's words. This happens if you marry a wildcat instead of a normal girl. He rolled his eyes while sighing internally.