Dre hung up and tossed his phone on the bed and sat down.

——————————————-

Carmen rang Killa's door bell and waited for somebody to answer. After almost a minute of waiting she rang the doorbell again and Kevin answered the door.

"Damn", he said with a shocked look.

"I'm her twin", Carmen said as she walked in. "I know we look exactly alike"

Kevin shut the door. "I didn't know she had a twin", Kevin said.

Carmen looked around. "Where's everybody?", she asked.

"It's just me and her", Kevin replied.

"What took so long to answer the door and why is your shirt inside out", Carmen asked.

"I was sleep", Kevin replied. "I sleep with my shirt off"

Carmen walked closer to him. "My sister is off limits", Carmen said.

"What? Dre tell you to come over here and say that?", Kevin asked.

"No. I'm doing this for myself", Carmen said. "She's vulnerable right now. Keep this strictly business. You have one job and one job only"

"Y'all act just alike", Kevin said.

Aaliyah came downstairs because she heard Carmen's voice.

"I'd like to talk to my sister alone", Carmen said.

Kevin looked at Aaliyah then walked outside to the backyard.

"Please tell me nothing happened between you guys. Dre is going to be-"

Aaliyah cut Carmen off. "No. Nothing happened and did you tell Dre about this?", Aaliyah asked.

"Yea", Carmen replied.

"Why?", Aaliyah asked as she walked away and touched the top of her head.

"He kept asking about the plan", Carmen replied.

Aaliyah walked back to Carmen. "He's home all day, thinking and if his mind keeps thinking about the fact that I'm up her with my ex that I might still have feelings for", Aaliyah said.

"...Jay said that you hated him after what he did back in high school", Carmen said.

"I got over it", Aaliyah said. "...and yesterday I spent the whole day with him and I don't know... I keep getting this feeling and I have to make myself mad and have an attitude just to talk to him"

"Dre is going to kill us", Carmen said.

"Dre isn't going to do anything because at the end of the day. He is who I want", Aaliyah said. "I'll be seeing him soon anyways"

"Aaliyah we don't know how soon", Carmen said. "We have to come up with a plan for somebody to fuck up with Killa"

Aaliyah sighed.

"Just...please... remember Dre at all times. I'm not about to be at fault for another bad thing". Carmen said.

"I love Dre", Aaliyah said. "He's been hurt enough, I'm not going to be the one to hurt him again"

Carmen nods. "He said he misses you"

Aaliyah looked down. "Tell him, I miss him too", Aaliyah replied with a smile. "And tell him that I love him and I'm going to be okay"

"Okay. I have to go", Carmen said. "Be careful"

Aaliyah nods.

Killa walks in. "Why my door unlocked?", he asked. "Why are you here again?"

"I wanted to see my sister", Carmen said.

Killa observes Carmen.

Kevin walked in the house and Killa looks at him.

"What you doing outside?", Killa asked.

"Heard something", Kevin said.

Killa looked back at Carmen. "Get out", he said.

"Bye Aaliyah", Carmen said.

"Bye", Aaliyah replied softly.

Carmen left and Killa locked the door.

"You", he said to Aaliyah. "Upstairs and I'm not taking no for answer this time"

"Ay, bruh somebody called today and-"

Killa cut him off. "I don't give a fuck. I don't have nobody to answer to. Nobody owe me money. Why the fuck I care about a phone call?", Killa asked.

"You seem stressed. Let's go upstairs so I can relieve that", Aaliyah said.

Kevin looked at Aaliyah and made a face.

"Thank you", Killa said as he walked upstairs. "I'll be upstairs. You got five minutes"

Killa walked into his room and Aaliyah walked to Kevin.

"What is your problem?", Kevin asked.

"I rather make myself feel like I wanna have sex with him than for it to feel like it's rape", Aaliyah said.

"It is", Kevin whispered. "I could've got him off the topic and done something else"

"Okay and what about the next time or the next time?", Aaliyah asked. "He'll catch on. He might not kill you, but he'll kill me"

"I won't let that happened", Kevin said.

"Just like how the football players on the team raped me, your team members, and you did nothing about it?", Aaliyah asked.

Kevin looked down. "I said I was sorry. You don't have to bring that up", he said.

"I hated you for so long. I blamed you for so long but.. the only person that was to blame was me", she said.

Kevin grabbed face and tilted her head up to look at him. "I am so so sorry", Kevin said. "I told you many times I am"

"...and like I said I forgive you but it hurts", Aaliyah said.

Kevin put his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry", he said.

Aaliyah touched her hands and laid her forehead on his for a moment.

"You don't have to sleep with him", Kevin whispered.

"I don't have a choice", Aaliyah said as she moved her head.

"...How would...Dre feel about this?", Kevin asked as he struggled to say Dre's name.

Aaliyah looked down.

"Aaliyah!", Killa shouted.

Aaliyah jumped and walked toward the stairs.

Kevin looked down.

Aaliyah looked back at him. "It's okay", she said.

Kevin looked at her.

Aaliyah walked up the stairs and into the room.

"About time you bring yo fine ass up here", he said.

Aaliyah smiled and took her shirt off.

Suddenly, they heard guns shots outside.

"Shit", Killa said as he got up. "Probably, them muthafuckas you set up, earlier"

Killa walked out the room and Aaliyah looked out window and nobody was out there. She put her shirt on and walked outside the room.

Kevin came upstairs. "You welcome", he said. "Nobody is actually our there"

Aaliyah looked at him for a moment. "...shouldn't you be outside "helping"?", she asked.

"He told me to look after you", he said. "But a "thank you" would be nice", he mentioned.

Aaliyah smiled a little. "Guess you gotta start somewhere huh?", she said as she walked into her room and shut the door.

Kevin shook his head and smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED...