I turn my phone off calmly and look at him with an Innocent smile "you know, I have a joke about my pussy, but you'll never get it"

The dude's face turns red and I could hear the bar waitress's snort. I turn back to what I was doing when I feel a hand reaching to my thigh. "Chill girl I only want... " He starts but I cut him off standing up.

"If you ever put your hands on me again I will make sure your story won't exist no more, now fuck off" I spit, fueling in anger. The guy doesn't step back. Instead, he puffs his chest and starts taking threatening steps toward me. I get ready to have a fistfight.

"Do you have a problem?" Matia appears in front of me shadowing that guy with his muscular body. The asshole walks back with his hands raised in surrender saying "no, there's no problem" And disappears between the Swaying bodies.

My hero, not, asks "are you okay?" I wanted to fight him though. "I don't need you saving me. I could have handled it" I say not enjoying the role of the victim.

He starts chuckling not angered by my attitude and teases "A thank you would be great, you know". I keep glaring at him to make him uncomfortable but he's too good.

"Do you want to dance or did you come to glare at people?" He teases again with that charming smile still on his face.

"I came to have fun, so why not? " I say and start swaying my hips to the music once it changed and got louder.

When I see him not moving, I grab his hand and say in his ear "come on, handsome". I see his chest vibrating when he laughs but couldn't hear it because of the music, he leans and speaks to my ear "so you think I'm handsome? "

"shut up and dance" I scream over the loud music And start laughing when he screams back "feisty, I like it"

We dance allowing the music to take over our bodies until we get tired and head back to our seats at the corner.

"Where are the boys?" Matia asks looking around for them.

"I don't know. Left? " Answered Sofia not taking her eyes from her phone.

"They for real. How am I suppose to go home now? " He speaks to himself.

I look at him and sigh dramatically "I'll drive you home, take that as your thank you for helping" I offer patting his back.

I tell Sofia to text me and get my farewells to Emma. I move to the exit and look back to find matia not following, when I look at him and mouth "come on" he moves.

"Are you always this slow? " I ask once we're out.

"Only when a beautiful girl is around," he says, and I smile and unlock my beauty.

I take him home, neither of us having the energy to talk. He gets out of the vehicle and asks "so do you want to keep in touch?"

"I'm sure if it's meant to be we'll meet again" I smirk. "I think it is meant to be" He smirks back and answers confidently closing the door.

I drive back to my home wanting nothing more than to snuggle in my cozy bed. I get into the garage and park.

Opening the door, I find Gabriel facing me with his arms crossed over his chest. "Where the hell have you been?" He asks looking pissed.

"Do I have to tell you about my whereabouts? you are not my boyfriend nor my father, so get over yourself dude" I snapped before I could stop myself. He takes a step back in surprise, and I know I have overreacted.

"Wow, Andrea. Is that what I get for being worried? Thanks a lot" He speaks sounding hurt, turns around and leaves for his room.

Throughout my bedtime routine, and by that I mean changing my clothes to my pajamas after taking a quick shower, I couldn't stop thinking about how I was wrong. We have always done things together. It was rare for Gaby to do something that I wasn't included in, and the same goes for me, so it was logical for him to ask where I was.

I check the time on my phone's screen. 2 am will he be sleeping now? I go to the kitchen and grab an Ice cream and two spoons and head to his room.

I knock on his bedroom door lightly "Gaby" I start and continue "are you awake. I brought ice cream" I stand there in silence. Hell no, you aren't doing this, I brought ice cream.

I start knocking harder until he swings the door open hard screaming a "WHAT!! ". I grin from ear to ear and hand him the ice cream " As a peace offering"

His features soften then grins "and peace it will be" He says taking the ice cream.

"I am eating with you too" I inform him walking into the room and sitting on the carpet. I pat the spot next to me and look at him, he rolls his eyes playfully and takes a seat.

"When I left the cafè I felt bored, so I called some college friends to catch up and we went to a club" I answer the question he asked the moment I came back.

"Bailey and I are officially dating" He confesses out of nowhere and my heart clenched as if on clue.

"Finally Gabriel is growing up" I joke not wanting to give that feeling any attention. He smiles engulfing in the ice cream.

I talk again breaking the silence "so how did you get the balls to ask her? "

"I already have balls" He answers trying to defend himself, Not with me Gabriel son. "Not with Bailey, you were being a pussy"

"Wow Andy, you really have a talent with words," Gaby says not giving me a comeback. I take a big spoon of ice cream then speak "I'm just saying the truth. you were acting like a shy high school boy around her, so I thought you were never going to ask her"

"I wasn't acting like a high school boy, the heck" He talks swaying his spoon at my face. I answer doing the same "sure, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Anyway, I like her and... "He starts but I cut him off " With all my respects to your feelings,  but do you know how many times you've said that" I point out but he doesn't look like he enjoyed my comment. "Do you want to know what happened? " He asks being serious. 

"Yes, go ahead" I answer.

"So as I was saying. Today she got jealous because she thought we were a thing, can you believe that? " He laughs and I laugh back. "So I told her I like her and I want us to be together" He finishes with a proud smile.

I smile when I see his happiness and give him a piece of advice "treat her right Gabriel. Don't fuck this up"

We exchange our Goodnights and I leave to my room to get some sleep.