"You've got ten minutes before its due to start, someone will be back in here to come and collect you when its time, alright?" The guard said, leaving me on my own.

Now that I was on my own, I let out a gigantic sigh of relief. I could do this. I was a good people person, I liked interacting with fans. I was determined to give them their moneys worth, to have a nice conversation with them, get a good photo. Everything would be fine.

Yet I still needed reassuring. I opened Harry's contact and started typing out a message.

Hey

Heyyyy

What's up?

Nervous

You'll be amazing, they'll love you

What if they don't

You can't think like that, not everyone will like you but you ignore those people, they're not worth it

Alright okay

I love you, tell me all about it when you're back x

Will do, love you x

I closed my phone off just before I heard someone walk into the room. I didn't think anything of it until she opened her mouth. I looked up in shock - surely it wasn't?

"ELOISE!" I yelled, catapulting myself at her, nearly knocking her over in the process. "What the hell are you doing here? Is this real? Are you real? Are you actually here? In Glasgow?" I spluttered, still hugging her very tightly.

"I promise I will explain soon," She said, her accent still as thick as ever. "But right now you've got to go and meet your fans, alright? I'll take you to them now." She explained, taking my hand and leading me down even more corridors. "Okay so we have split them into ten groups of ten, and with each group you have fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes? that doesn't seem like a lot, especially seeing as they paid loads for this," I spoke, a little glumly.

"Unless you want to be late to your own show," She joked, but upon seeing my dismayed expression, she quickly added, "They've got access to the better viewpoints at the show too, they get early entry.

I guess that made me feel a little bit better. "Okay, we are here. You go through that door, and then the organisers will send in the first group. I will be a phone call away if you, or anyone needs me, okay? Have fun!" She spoke excitedly, walking back in the direction she had just come from. She still hadn't explained how she was here, but I brushed it off. My only thoughts were now about the fans.

I pushed open the door and saw a cute little backdrop with my EP cover printed on it multiple times. I was guessing that was where we were due to take pictures.

I made my way over there, and put my thumbs up to the familiar security guard who was by the door, He nodded his head and opened the door, ten fans piling in. This group was all girls and I smiled at all of them individually.

The first girl came over to me, and bless her heart she was crying. "Hey, no! Don't cry!" I said, bringing her in for a hug. What's your name?" I asked, smiling fondly at her. She informed me that it was Caitlin. I called over the security guard, and everyone looked a little alarmed.

"Could you pass me my phone please?" I asked kindly, and everyone looked at me in confusion. Nevertheless, he complied and passed me my phone. I went into the note app, and wrote down her name. This was my first meet and greet, and it meant something to me, so I was sure to document that.