Chapter 49

hi! i just thought i'd make a quick little disclaimer to all you lovely people - i've been seeing a lot of you guys leaving comments on chapter 8 when harry asks sophie to get changed into other clothes - i wrote this in late 2018 and i didn't realise how it sounded back then! in no way did i mean for harry to come across as controlling or anything like that! i completely get all your comments on it & i hope you know you should never have to change your outfit because of what your other half says! anyway, back onto the chapter!

As promised, here is THE longest chapter yet...get settled in, grab some popcorn because ladies and gentlemen, the ride is about to start. (Also maybe I did spice it up slightly so here is a minuscule smut(?) warning)

"Glasgow is beautiful," I whispered to Harry, who was lying on the bed in our hotel room. We had arrived yesterday, and were starting to settle in. My signing was this afternoon, and my show was tonight. It was the first of four, and it was safe to say I was nervous.

"It is beautiful," he agreed, looking out of the windows that overlooked the beautiful city.

I came over to the bed and perched over, kissing him on the lips softly, catching him by surprise. I felt him smile against the kiss, bringing his hands up to cup my cheeks, then proceeding to pull me on top of him.

"Harry..." I whispered.

"We have ages," he countered, and it was true, we did have quite a while before I had to be where I had to be.

I rolled my eyes and sat up, wrapping my legs around his torso and pulling him up with me, so I was now sat in his lap, all the while keeping our lips clasped together.

I ran my fingers through his hair, earning a low, throaty groan that quickly escaped from his lips. I smirked, knowing that I was the reason for the sound. I could see him blushing, prompting me to do the same.

He pulled me down with him again, yet this time he flipped me round so he was now on top of me, his hands running along my skin, tracing the curves as they travelled further down.

I closed my eyes, allowing the tingling sensations to take over my body.

-

The two of us lay in bed, skin on skin contact, a sweaty mess. The sheets tangled up in between us, our legs overlapping.

"Now I need to shower again," I moaned, starting to get out of bed. "And no, you're not coming in with me because I don't have time to do that again," I smiled, walking off into the bathroom, turning around and giving him a smirk as he hugged the duvet around him.

I let the water run a little longer than I should have, but it helped me to relax. I was meeting just short of one hundred people today, signing physical copies of my EP. And then after that, I would be singing all four songs to an audience of just over one thousand. Whilst it wasn't much, it would still be the first time performing in front of a live audience, and it was safe to say I was incredibly nervous.

I turned the shower head off and proceeded to wrap the towel around my head and body. When I went back into the room, Harry was still shirtless and in bed, on his phone. For security reasons, he couldn't come to the signing with me, but he could come to the show with me later, he would be standing backstage.

"I have absolutely no idea what to wear," I groaned, looking through the clothes that were packed neatly in my suitcase.

"Wear the white frilly shirt with the blue jeans," he pointed towards the left of the suitcase.

"This?" I asked, holding it against my chest, and he nodded.

"Alright, this could work," I spoke, walking back into the bathroom.