Chapter 5

It was a Saturday morning, and I was awoken by the constant buzzing of my phone. So many notifications came through, mostly from my Instagram. Follows, comments, and even more likes. I hadn't posted a picture since I was last at the sidemen house!

As I logged onto my Instagram, I realised that Harry had posted the picture of him, looking really cute I had to admit, that I had taken of him. The caption read, "Many credits to the wonderful photographer, Sophie Minter. You managed to make me look good 😂"

I clicked onto the comments section, reading through the many comments of fan girls, boys, and just random accounts. I started typing, and then posted my comment. "What can I say. The most talented photographers manage to make everyone look good." There. That was satisfactory, right?

This whole Instagram incident brought my followers up to fifty six thousand now. Double what I had last time!

I decided to DM Harry.

Hey, you finally used my picture! :)

After you finally decided to send me it.

I live a busy life.

Sure you do, Minter. Can we meet up later? I wanted to know if you would be in a video of mine.

What sort of video?

I was thinking like some sort of challenge, or a Q and A. What do you think?

Sounds great. But I'm still in bed and really cba to leave the flat.

No problem. I can come round? I'm already up and dressed.

I mean, yeah sure, Simon's out filming with JJ, Josh and Vikk anyway. I'll see you soon x

Oh shit. Why did I send a heart? Help! That's so stupid. He's going to think I'm super weird now, why why why?!

But then Harry replied.

See you later S x

HE REPLIED WITH A KISS TOO?

It didn't mean anything. Right? Right. Stop freaking out, it's just a kiss.

Just a kiss.

-

Only half an hour later Harry arrived to the flat, with a Tesco bag on his arm and backpack over his shoulders. I welcomed him in, but not before telling him to take his shoes off.

"Simons rule. Not mine." I said, when he gave me a weird look. He shrugged his shoulders, and laughed.

"Right, so I thought we could do a would you rather challenge, with a twist. Is that alright with you?" He asked.
"A twist? What's the twist?" I asked, raising my eyebrow in suspicion.

"Well, it's an app, so if I say the one with the most percentage I'm safe. But, if it's the wrong one, you get to throw eggs and shit at me!" He said, revealing the bag with eggs and pies in it.

I grinned. "That sounds fucking amazing, count me in!" I said, happy to be hurling eggs at him.

-

"Thanks guys, see you next week for a new video!" Harry said to the camera, covered in all sorts of food. He nodded to me and I cut the camera.

"That was so fun!" I said, literally laughing so much I couldn't breathe properly.

He started walking towards me, literally covered head to toe in....yuck.

"Gimme a hug!" He said jokingly, but still rushing towards me. I didn't even have time to move as he banged into me. He must have slid on something on the floor, because he started to fall. I tried to catch him, but it resulted in me falling too. I couldn't grab onto anything as I fell, except Harry. I fell back onto the wall, and he landed on top of me. We just lay there, silent before he started laughing.