"You know, you could just get changed in here!" He yelled.

"Don't want you getting any ideas, I don't have time for anymore distractions today!" I called our sweetly, just imagining the look on his face.

I put on the top and the jeans, and it worked pretty well. I applied some light makeup, and soon enough I was ready.

"Alright, I'm coming out. Tell me what you think," I said, walking out of the bathroom and twirling around for Harry.

"You look..amazing!" He spluttered, looking me up and down. "Pass me your phone," he continued, reaching out for it.

"Why?"

"So I can take a picture for instagram, silly," he spoke, as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

With a roll of my eyes, I chucked him my phone and sat down on the nearby sofa. When he chucked me back my phone I looked through the photos, and to be fair to him he had done a good job.

"You know what, I am going to post one of these on Instagram. Just you watch."

first day of tour!! excited to meet you guys <33📸: @wroetoshaw

📸: @wroetoshaw

I pressed post and within seconds it had thousands upon thousands of likes. Since Simon introducing me in his video just over a year and a half ago, my following had increased massively, now bordering on a million followers - how insane was that?! It was now all starting to feel so surreal, the journey that I had been on and where I had gotten to now - and this was still really only the beginning.

"There we go. Posted it!" I said cheerfully, only to see a notification pop up from Harry's Instagram. The fans would be all over that.

@wroetoshaw: looking very beautiful if I say so myself (it's the photography that's why she looks so good)❤️❤️❤️

"Nice comment," I spoke, looking over at him and saw him grin back. My phone pinged and I saw that it was from Kyle. Whilst he wasn't with me on tour, he was more up to date on what was happening than I was. He text me to tell me that my car to the venue had just pulled up outside.

"Alright that's my cue to go," I blew him a kiss, telling him I'd see him later. He wished me good luck, and before I knew it I was outside in Glasgow, stepping into a small black car.

"Good afternoon, Miss Minter! I'm Richie and I'm driving you today." He introduced himself, and I shot him a quick smile, making myself comfortable in the backseat.

Today was going to be a long day, I could already feel it.

Luckily the drive to the venue wasn't too far from the hotel, and soon enough we were pulling up.

"How come we're parking at the back?" I asked, as I stepped out of the car and came face to face with a great big burly man.

"There are fans that failed to get meet and greet tickets surrounding the front entrance, so for your safety we have to enter through the back," The man explained. I swallowed nervously, the nerves finally kicking in. It must've been obvious, for the security guard placed a comforting hand around my shoulder and reassured me I would be fine. I was led through the venue through small corridors and entered a small room - it looked like a dressing room.