21

Chris woke up the next morning startled. He looked around him and sighed once he realized he was in his room. The dream felt so real to him.

He wanted to know why were the dreams starting again ? What did he miss ?

As Chris was waking up so were Lauren and Joel.

" Good morning beautiful." He smiled at her

" good morning." She smiled shyly and covered her face.

" I better get going and start preparing for tonight." Joel said getting up and Lauren smirked.

Suddenly both of their phones went of.

Clara
Meetings at 5pm sharp

Joel groaned as he read the text.

" it's okay , we can go out I'll after. You can pick me up we'll both be ready , attend the meeting , and then it's our time." Lauren spoke

" your right." Joel said and pecked her lips. With that he left.

Lauren already couldn't wait to see him later.

Lauren was already ready as she waited for Joel's text.

Right when she thought of him, her phone went off. She gathered her things and left.

" beautiful as always." Joel said when he saw her and opened the car door for her. She blushed and thanked him.

While they were on their way the boys were already at the studio. The four of them early ? Once again pretty shocking. Lauren and Joel weren't late they had plenty of time. It's just the guys were impatient.

" pero donde están ?" Zabdiel groaned

" ya tengo hambre." Chris added

" yo también." Erick agreed to Chris's statement.

" ya always hungry." Richard said as he scrolled away on his phone.

" enough !" Ali said laughing and the boys instantly grew quiet. Ever since they arrived all they been doing is complaining , it was enough.

" We're here." Joel spoke catching everyone's attention as Lauren and him walked in hand in hand.

Ali and Clara just stared at their hands and smirked. Chris just stared at Lauren and then looked away before anyone could notice.

Joel then pulled out the seat for Lauren so she could sit and she thanked him. He then sat next to her.

" I sort of have a date so don't make this too long." Lauren said to the ladies.

" oh we won't." They both said.

After the meeting the two made their way to a restaurant.  In which they spoke , enjoyed the food , and each other's company.

While they were at the restaurant Joel couldn't help but , think of Chris. He was feeling guilt , for doing this.

Deep down Joel knew this was all wrong.

 Chapter 21 , Joel knows what he's doing is wrong

Chapter 21 , Joel knows what he's doing is wrong. I still feel terribly bad for Chris.

My new story " ghostin" up now !! Go check it out !!I promise you , you won't be disappointed by it. It's the story I've been talking nonstop about.

xoxo CNCOx5