8

days later

Today was Lauren's first day actually working with the boys. She was nervous yet ,excited.She hoped that they would like her and get used to her. I mean she would see these guys everyday.

Lauren arrived to the studio early so she could prepare all her equipment. While doing so , the boys stylist was there with multiple outfits hanging them up.

" Hey girl ." Clara said walking in and Lauren smiled

" there's food incase you are hungry." Clara informed Lauren.

" great , because I'm starving." The green eyed girl replied.

" better hurry before those five get here. They'll eat it all." Clara advised Lauren.

Then right on cue you could hear the boys approaching.

" all I'm saying is there better be food." Richard said

" FOOD!" Christopher yelled as soon as they made it to the entrance.

" No!" Lauren yelled as all six of them began to run towards the table filled with food.

Clara just watched them and smiled. She knows they are going to get along well.

They all grabbed plates and began to grab different foods.  Lauren and Chris were unaware but , they were both heading for the same donut. Their fingertips touch; their skin coming in contact with each other. Chris immediately felt that spark within.  He looked up at her and smiled.

" take it preciosa , I'll take another."

" reminder I have a boyfriend and thank you." She thanked him taking a huge bit of it.

" Oh he's just like that in general. You'll get used to it." Joel commented since he heard what went on. Lauren just nodded as she had another piece of doughnut in her mouth. 

They all sat down to eat. Eventually they all finished and began to get ready. 

As Clara and Lauren waited for the boys they spoke. Clara was telling Lauren a little bit more about each boy. Their attention then switched from each other to Richard who walked out shirtless.

" Clara , which outfit we doing first ?" He asked

Lauren had a boyfriend but , she couldn't deny what an incredible body this guy had.

" woah." Lauren said as he left.

" oh , I know." Clara laughed. 

" I want you guys to feel comfortable around me. You guys seem so stiff. Just think of me as one of the guys." Lauren said " fool around , do what you always do."

As the boys posed Chris couldn't help but , laugh. His laugh made Lauren laugh. She just snapped away as they were all in their natural habitat.

" quick break !" Clara shouted and everyone moved.

Lauren was getting an incoming call.

" hi baby." She spoke in a baby voice and walked further away.

Chris just stared at her back and Erick patted his back.

" what's for you will be for you." He said to Chris.

Chapter 8 , this is sort of fluff

Chapter 8 , this is sort of fluff. Seems like they'll adapt to each other quick. What do you think will happen next ?

xoxo CNCOx5