3

" Chris wake up !"

Chris was woken up by Clara knocking on his door. He immediately got up and began to get ready. For once he listened and went to bed on time. He was feeling well rested. Therefore , he was the first one to make it downstairs on time.

As he waited for his bandmates began to think about the dream he had last night. Without a doubt he found her highly attractive. He wanted to know who she was and why was she appearing in his dreams. Although , he wasn't complaining. 

" Acere." Erick said waving his hand in Chris's face.

" huh ? Que paso ?" Chris asked being startled

" where ready to leave blood." Richard laughed

" estás bien ?" Erick asked him so only the two of them can hear.

" si todo está bien compadre." He smiled patting Erick's shoulder. 

Eventually the boys made it to the airport and boarded their flight to their next destination ... NYC.

When the boys landed , there was fans waiting for them. As always they stopped to take pictures and talk for a bit. When their ride arrived they had to leave.

" cuídate preciosa." Chris said to one last fan and headed out the doors of the airport with the rest of his crew. 

" New York !" Richard exclaimed taking a deep breathe in.

" Richal deja el show y móntate." Zabdiel said pushing the Dominican into the van. 

As soon as they were all in they made their way downtown. In which the ride to the hotel ended up being shorter than usual.

When they arrived they checked in and made their way to their rooms. Chris and Erick would be sharing one. As soon as they settled in they left once more to eat.  They were all starving and wanted to walk the streets of New York. 

" es que Nueva York es lindo." Erick commented

" it's my beautiful home." Richard said taking in the air.

" You can take in the air later walk faster I'm hungry." Joel complained

" No fui yo." Chris said and they all laughed. 

After eating and walking a bit the boys headed back to the hotel. Chris and Erick began to prepare their outfits for tomorrow. These two planning early , a big shock. But , the truth was they both wanted to get extra sleep ; especially Chris. He couldn't stop thinking about the dreams he was having. He wanted more. 

The moment he feel asleep it all began. There they were again in the bed room he had seen in his previous dream. She stood in front of him. The girl smirked and began to slowly undress herself. Once she was done she stood there in herundergarments. She had taken his breath away. He soon stopped admiring her and stood up in front of her. His fingertips came in contact with her bare skin. It all felt so perfect to him; the way his skin came in contact with hers.

But , as always the dreams were short and would end quickly.

Chapter 3 , they about to get down to business. Chris is tired of his dreams being so short.

Comment your fav Cnco interview !! ( except the lie detector one)

Just a reminder , I got the storyline idea off of Prince Royce's song " Yo te soñé". You may want to go listen to it. It gives you more of an insider.

xoxo
Cncox5