7

" Lauren , meet Chris , Richard , Zabdiel , Joel , and Erick." Clara said pointing to each of the boys. They all waved or did a nod. Chris didn't do anything at all, he was still frozen.

" Bro que te pasa ?" Erick whispered

" es ella." Chris spoke softly

" ella quien ?" The Cuban asked

" the girl that has been in my dreams." Chris replied taking a seat.

Erick then made his way towards Lauren.

" you have green eyes like me." Erick said excitedly.

" excuse him." Joel said taking Erick away and Lauren laughed. Ali and Clara just placed their palms to their forehead.

" So your our new photographer ?" Richard asked slightly smirking

" Yes , I am." She said , her green eyes staring into his soul.

" Bueno una photographer linda ." Zabdiel said nudging Richard thinking the girl didn't speak Spanish.

" gracias, pero deben de saber que tengo novio." Lauren smirked and Zabdiel turned red.

Erick just looked at Chris and Chris shrugged back at him. He thought to himself , why is he dreaming of a girl who has a boyfriend.

" Where are you from ?" Joel asked , being the nice and innocent one.

" Cuba but , raised here in Miami." Lauren answered

" Acere." Erick said snapping his fingers.

" I know you all are getting to know each other but , you have a photoshoot in a few days and that will Lauren's first job with you guys" Clara said and they all nodded.

Chris took a glance at Lauren and their eyes locked. There was no doubt that this was the girl. She sent a soft smile his way. Chris got himself together and smiled back.

" You are all free to go." Ali said to the six of them.

The boys said their goodbyes and walked out.

" why does she have to have a boyfriend ?" Zabdiel asked

" Why can't no one ever be my age." Erick huffed.

" y tu loco , why are you quiet ? Flirting is like your main job." Richard said to Chris laughing.

" Oh , eh wasn't up to it today." He said making up an excuse.

" bro your always up for it." Joel said

" que te pasa ?" Zabdiel asked

" I've been having these dreams with a girl I've never met. It's been happening ever since we were in California. " Chris began to explain to his band mates.

" that explains your situation yesterday." Richard said and the others nodded.

" Well Lauren is the girl."  Chris added

The boys all stood there in shock.

Chapter 7 , Lauren has a boyfriend and the boys now know how Chris feels about her

Chapter 7 , Lauren has a boyfriend and the boys now know how Chris feels about her. Will Chris still try to pull her in ?

Originally there's only suppose to be one gif but , I came across the second one and had to put it. Erick on the table has me weak.

Crazy how I started this book 4 days ago and it has 487 reads. You guys are amazing!!

IMPORTANT
Erick or Joel ... please just pick one. It has to do with my next story.

xoxo CNCOx5