13

The next morning Chris woke up on time and in a great mood. Ever since Lauren started working with them he's been like this. Anyone who knows all of the guys know they hate to wake up early ; especially Zabdiel.

For the first time the guys were ready before Lauren. They were currently outside her apartment door. Chris had explained to Zabdiel what went down yesterday.

" ahora es tu chance." Zabdiel said

" I know I have to go for it." Chris replied.

Zabdiel then knocked once more on her door and she finally appeared. She was all over the place. Lauren's hair was a mess , she wore a hood , and her eyes were puffy and red.

" oui!" Both boys exclaimed frightened by her appearance.

" is it that bad ?" She asked

" no preciosa , not at all." Chris said smiling at her making her smile slightly.

" de que tú hablas. Ella se parece un zombie." Zabdiel said and Chris glared at him.

" oops , sorry nena." He apologized.

Chris had a luggage of his own but , still helped Lauren with hers.

They were on their way to meet up with the others.

" ayo , shorty what's good with you ? Did ya get hit by a bus or something on the way here?" Richard asked

" de verdad te vez bien mal." Erick commented , Joel , Ali , and Clara nodded.

" My boyfriend , cheated and broke up with me." Lauren sighed.

" awe mi amor." Clara said pulling her into a hug. The boys and Ali then joined.

" Don't worry we are going to have so much fun in Puerto Rico. You've got us , your set for life." Ali said and Lauren giggles.

" You're right , it's always a party with you guys."

" la gente del partyy" Erick exclaimed making an echo.

" cállate brother." Zabdiel scolded him.

They proceeded until they were on the plane to Puerto Rico.

This time on the plane they weren't scattered all over the place. Chris was hoping Lauren would be sitting with him but , she wasn't. Lauren was sitting in between Joel and Zabdiel. All Lauren wanted to do was sleep but , she was so uncomfortable. Joel noticed and patted his lap. She then placed her head on his lap.

" sabes que puedes poner tus piernas encima de mi falda." Zabdiel added and Lauren then placed her legs on his lap. Now , she was laying down. Joel began to play with her hair and she instantly fell asleep.

Chapter 13 , they are on there way to PR

Chapter 13 , they are on there way to PR. Do you think it's possible that one of the other guys may like Lauren too? If so who do you think ?  I mean she is close with all of them.

Also my favorite line/ part from de cero is Vamos a vivir al máximo
La vida es corta y tú eres un regalo
¿Qué tal si nos besamos suave
Y nos vamos de viaje hacia el infinito? ( Chris's part).   Next in line would be Erick's. 

The shoutout goes to one of my good friends on here  ontaszabdiel . Please go check out her stories and show her some love. They are literally the best things ever. 

So um , I added another story to my drafts. I now have two stories I'm hiding from you guys. I -

xoxo CNCOx5