4

" que maldición." Chris groaned as he woke up frustrated , waking up Erick who was on the bed next to his.

" Chris , are you sure your ok ?" The Cuban asked concerned about this friend.

" the truth is yes and no." Chris answered truthfully

" Tell me what's wrong." Erick said sitting up giving his friend full attention.

" There's this girl who's been popping up in my dreams and I just want to know who she is. Ella es bella. I've never seen her before in my life." Chris spoke.

" I mean they don't call it a dream for nothing." Erick chuckled and shrugged.

" Bueno , I'm going to have to sleep forever then." Chris replied.

" Let's start to get ready before la claruchi attacks us." Erick said and Chris nodded in agreement.

" What's the agenda for today?" Joel asked in the van.

" interviews , interviews , and more interviews." Ali said and the boys groaned. They enjoyed them because they would get themselves known more. Yet , they hated how much they would drag.

" although , there's one you will enjoy. Trust me." Clara smirked.

Eventually they arrived at a destination. When they walked in they greeted everyone. The workers instructed them to sit on the floor. They were confused but , went with it.

" pero esto está raro." Chris said in confusion while sitting down.

" it's pretty weird." Erick stated ( btw i love the video where he says this).

" I'm sorry but , why are we on the floor?" Richard asked

" your doing an interview with puppies." Clara then told them.

They all became excited as they began to bring out the puppies.

" gimme I want that one." Joel said excitedly.

" mi morenito ven." Richard laughed

Zabdiel was too in awe to even touch one yet.

" omg." Joel practically squealed.

Once they were all settled with the puppies the questions began.

" Can you name all these puppies?"

" This is Ricardo." Christopher said pointing at a puppy

" Albert." Erick said putting up his but no one listened. The boys were too busy looking at Vanilla and Ricardo.

" So wait that's Ricardo ?" Joel asks pointing to Albert

" No , Albert." Erick says.

They all then come to an agreement on the names. 

" What is the meaning behind Christopher's pool tattoo?"

" well I got the 8ball tattoo because I'm good at putting in all the balls. But , when it comes to this one i loose. This is the hand I play with and of course I love pool." Chris explained.

After a few more questions, the interview ended. The boys did not want to leave the puppies.

That night Christopher fell asleep and the dream picked up exactly where things had left off. His fingertips touching her bare skin.  He took off his shirt and laid her on the bed. His lips then came in contact with her skin. With each kiss he felt his lips melting. He kisses down all the way to the hem of her underwear.  He looked up at her and she nodded. He slid them off and in between her legs he found his distraction for awhile. Chris could feel her tugging on his hair.

For sure he never wanted the dream to end.

 Chapter 4 👀, Why do you think Chris is having these dreams ? I mean he doesn't know the girl and has never seen her at all

Lately a lot of writers have spoken about this and I want to touch upon it too. There are a lot of ghost readers and we would appreciate it if ya at least vote. Only the writer will see that you voted. Especially since you are already enjoying what we write. It's okay if you don't want to comment it's all good ( even tho little comments and feedbacks won't hurt at all.) There be so many reads yet , such little feedback. We would honestly appreciate it , this is our own idea and creativity. I enjoy updating everyday for you guys pero if ya don't cooperate I may stop. I'm not being mean it's just us writers do so much. It's a lot to keep a story going and be creative.

xoxo CNCOx5