Chapter.16

Niall shivered as a light breeze whooshed into the kitchen through the open window.

He cursed himself for not wearing a shirt but he didn't wanna go back to the bedroom. He had already promised himself that he would make Harry breakfast.

They had been at the Cabin for a complete week now.

And Niall was glad to say that they had been okay. Well, as okay as they could be hiding out in a cabin from their families.

He had been so deep in thought that he hadn't heard Harry walk into the kitchen or smell his scent.

"Morning beautiful."

Niall squealed in a very manly way when Harry whispered into his ear.

He quickly turned around with a red face and playfully glared at Harry.

"You scared me to death." Niall said, still holding his hand over his heart.

Harry smirked and took a small step from Niall, crossing his arms over chest.

"In that case, should I give you the kiss of life, sleeping beauty?" Harry asked moving closer.

Niall shivered. He felt Harry's lips trailing on his jaw and down to his neck, stopping right on his bond point.

"I-I... I should probably be l-laying down then." Niall shivered.

With Harry lips doing things to his skin, he was unaware of most things happening to him except the presence of his Alpha.

And he certainly did not miss the way Harry's chest vibrated when he chuckled deeply.

"In that case," Harry turned off the heat on the stove then grabbed Niall and lifted him up the walked to the living room area and placed Niall on the sofa.

As soon as Niall's back hit the sofa, Harry's lips were back at his neck; kissing, mouthing and nipping harshly but gently at the same time.

"Harry... " Niall moaned and arched his back to grind his ragging hard on on Harry. It was becoming painful.

His moan was swallowed by Harry who had finally found his mouth and started kissing him softly, sweetly.

It was a kiss that conveyed every emotion Harry has ever felt for Niall. It was a kiss that told him that whatever was going on at the moment, Harry was here and he was here to stay. Which meant Niall is not alone.

Just like Harry, Niall too made sure to convey the message through the kiss. He wanted Harry to know just how much he meant to him.

He wanted Harry to know how much he loved him, that he was in love with him. Granted, he hadn't said it yet but he wanted Harry to know that through the kiss. Because he had already gotten Harry's message sent by his lips and he knew that Harry was in love with him. His Alpha didn't have to say it.

Both Harry and Niall wished they could go on kissing like that but alas, they needed to breath. So Harry slowly pulled away from Niall and chuckled when his omega blindly chased after his lips.

Harry pressed one more peck on Niall lips when he opened his eyes.

He then dropped his head and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you, baby. I'm so fucking deep in love with you." Harry said softly, almost mouthing and if Niall hadn't had his eyes fixed on Harry's lips, there was a chance that he would have missed it.

He knew, he knew that Harry loved him but hearing him actually say it was something else. It brought a warm feeling into his heart that eventually spread to all parts of his body, head to toe.