Chapter. 6

Harry was fuming, he couldn't believe that Brad, of all people, his right hand beta, was behind Niall's almost rape that morning.

The fact that Desmond had been trying to keep peace between his pack and the other packs of Europe then Brad did that was a contributing factor to Harry's anger.

"What's going on?" Des demanded, looking between his son and Brad.

"Just ask him." Harry glared at the beta.

Desmond looked at the beta, the lad broke into a sweat but he was shivering, effects of the crescent bite.

"Harry, please. Look at him, he's suffering, just give him your blood and then we'll talk about that." Anne begged. But Harry continued glaring at the beta without saying anything.

"Brad, what did you do that got you bitten?" Desmond asked knowing that until they asked the lad, Harry won't do or say anything.

"I-I-I uh. I..." Brad groaned as another wave of pain shot through his back. He was really beginning to get the effect of the crescent bite.

"What, dear?" Anne encouraged looking up at the moon and knowing that the meeting was supposed to start any time soon.

"I'm sorry, sir, ma'am. I really am." Brad breathed out as Harry clenched his jaw.

"What did you do?" Desmond asked getting impatient.

"I b-broke your rule." Brad said nervously.

"Which one?" The pack leader asked again. Watching Brad glance at Harry and back at him again.

"I-I almost forced myself on an omega who was nearing heat." He said a in one breath.

And all Harry wanted to do was just pounce on him and bite him again because god knows what would have happened if Louis hadn't shown up.

"WHAT!?" Desmond asked as Anne took a step back and covered her mouth.

The comets were very strict about that rule, it didn't matter whether the omega was a part of the pack or someone from another pack.

Breaking that rule had a special punishment and it was Harry who saw to that punishment.

"I'm sorry sir, I am so sorry. I lost myself but I promise you it will never happen again." Brad kept pleading.

"Who was it?" Desmond asked angrily. He was trying to keep peace with other packs. But hearing that, he knew that they would retaliate.

"I don't know, sir. Sorry." He said quietly and whimpered when another wave of pain shot through him.

"I know him." Harry said, making all eyes turn to him. "His name is Niall Horan."

There were gasps that were heard because they all knew who Niall Horan was. And how important he was in the business world.

Desmond's eyes, on the other hand, widened and his breathing picked up.

"Horan?" He asked and Harry nodded.

"You just signed a war application with the crescents, Brad. They are the most difficult people to deal with." Anne said, hand on her forehead.

Desmond cleared his throat and looked at Harry. "Give him the cure and punish him twice as much."

"I already told you, I'm not giving him anything. He's gonna suffer until his body gives out." Harry spat.

His parents were confused but they didn't want to upset him more after seeing that he was seeing red.

Desmond gathered everyone and started by howling. Then everyone joined as their meeting started.

*