Chapter.1

Dedicated to flickertomykiwi.

Niall opened the door to the his father's hospital room and entered.
He had gone for his weekly vist.

After working in London for a whole year and having his father in a coma for that long, he hadn't lost hope that one day his old man would wake up. That's why he always visited him every week and sometimes twice when he wasn't busy.

"Hi dad." Niall said cheerfully and took his father hand in his own.

"I'm here again and I have so much to tell you but you have to wake up first before I forget everything that I've wanted to tell you for the past year. I haven't told the pack about what happened and I won't tel them either. But like I said, I'm still looking for the bastard who stabbed you and when I do, it will be a blood bath. I don't care if he's an Alpha or an Omega. I will get him.

Reena and Louis are with me but they are outside. The doctors said you are showing signs of waking up and they couldn't risk crowding you so they only allowed me inside.

They both threw a tantrum but they understood because we a want you to wake up. I know you've never met them but they've met you. They are amazing people and I really can't wait for you to meet them.

Louis is like the twin I never had and Reena is like the sister I never had. They're the only people who know me well enough apart from you. I would put my life on the line for them any day and I know they could too.

The only thing they don't know is who put you here. I told them that you were stabbed but thats all they know. I don't want anyone else knowing since I haven't even told the pack.

I know they could help me locate Des Styles but I want to do it on my own. Louis is a star wolf but we get along so well. Reena is human and she's amazing. You will love them.

I still haven't made my kill." Niall chuckled and remembered what his father used to tell him about making his kill.

When he had got to London he had found that Louis had just made his kill and was gonna be turning the next moon, he was an employee of Horan Inc. So Niall helped him through out the whole ordeal and they became friends from there.

They met Reena when she went for an interview at Niall's company and they clicked. They had been friends for a whole year. Even though some other beings frown upon wolves and humans being friends, Reena paid it no mind.

"Today is the annual convention dad and I'm gonna go. The pack leaders are gonna be there and I know I will find something that will lead to Desmond.

I'll come and tell you what I find but right now, I have to go. Stay safe, I love you so much." Niall looked at his father and stood up then he kissed his forehead and left.

"How is he?" Reena asked as Niall got out into the hallway and met his friends.

"He's okay. He said hi." Niall smiled and they all laughed because they knew that it wasn't possible for someone in a coma to pass regards.

"So how excited are you for the convention guys?" Niall asked his friends.

It was a wolf convention but humans who liked would attend too. And Reena had made up her mind ages ago that she would attend it.

"I'm so excited for it." She said then she gasped. Niall had told her that he would introduce her to as many people frim his pack as he can.

"I can't wait to meet everyone, what if I meet tha one?" She turned to her friends and they all laughed quietly.