Chapter. 19

The next morning Harry woke up and busied himself with cooking up breakfast for his guests.

He could have called his cook but he wanted to do it on his own. And so he only called the house keepers so that they could clean the house spotless in readiness for his business partners.

When he was halfway done, he walked back upstairs to check his phone, expecting to find a good morning text from Niall.

But to his surprise, there was nothing. That's was so unlike his boyfriend.

He shrugged the weird feeling he had had all night long; uneasiness about something happening to Niall. He had tried to use the bond to connect with Niall but that could only happen if Niall was trying to connect with him too, since he was the Omega; weaker of the two. All he was getting was Niall asleep.

That was a good sign right? Niall was asleep which meant he was okay, right?

Harry sighed frustratedly and decided to leave a text nonetheless, if it wasn't for the business meeting, he would have driven there to make sure that Niall was okay. But he was gonna go there later.

He went back downstairs to finish up what he had been doing.

All through out his preparation, Harry had been checking his phone to see if Niall had replied; nothing.

He sent more texts but still nothing.

When he, with the help of his two house keepers were done setting up the outside table in the backyard garden --the weather was good so Harry had decided that outside would do--, he went to freshen up and get dressed because they would be arriving any minute.

After getting dressed and noticing that there was still no response from Niall, Harry decided to ring him up.

He should be up by now. Harry thought.

Niall's phone rang for a while before it went to voicemail. Harry decided to ring again, and when he received the same reception, he left a message telling Niall to call him back because he was worried.

Harry was officially freaking out. The uneasiness was growing and he began feeling like someone was grabbing his heart in a painful grip.

It was starting to hurt; not knowing what was happening with Niall was starting to hurt.

There was a small knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Sir your guests have arrived." One of the house keepers said. "We already have them seated with refreshments."

"Thank you, I'll be there soon." Harry told her and she nodded then left the room.

It was still bugging him but for now, Harry tried to concentrate on the bankers downstairs.

So with one more look in the mirror, he turned around and left the room.

*

Niall felt like his whole body had been run down by a train. He felt pain everywhere. Everything hurt.

He couldn't comprehend why that was so. He groaned and tried to press a hand on his throbbing temple but he frowned when his hands felt constrained.

His eyes felt heavy but he used all his will power to open them, he had to know what was going on.

Niall gasped when he looked at his surroundings.

He was in a dark room but the could make out what looked like a bed on the other side of the room, a small bed, a small desk with a few books on it and a chair.