F O R T Y F O U R

Short chapter because i'm hanging with family soon. I'm so excited for the next chapter.
Okay- I LOVE YOU- enjoy ♥️

Richie sat sunken in his bed by the window and listened to the rain patter on the glass. He sighed and let himself fall back, feet still on the floor spreading his arms out on the bed- eyes still closed.

His messy black hair was long enough to be put up in  a small pony. He remembers last year, Ben combed his fingers through the strands and complained he needed to wash it. Richie laughed and put it up.

Richie was always hyper around Ben to the point where Ben thought Richie could never be down. But that's the side of ADHD Ben never knew about. The side where, after everything, his feelings go away and mind blurrs. He never wanted to move again. Thoughts intruded his mind, none of them were good.

Richie wasn't depressed, no, he just felt sad. Extremely sad. The tip of a knife perfectly balanced itself on Richies chest, every few seconds, the knife burrowed a little dipper towards Richie's heart.

He didn't want to think that it was his fault, but deep down he knew. He knew how confused Eddie was right now. How Eddie's world had just been revealed a lie.

Eddie's game board was flipped over, all the pieces tumbled to the floor and splashed into tears.

Richie pulled his face down with his hands and sat up. He eyed the same spandex suit he had always wore with burrowed eyebrows and a bit of hatred. Why him? Why did he have to get bit?

"If I was never Spiderman than maybe he could've developed an actual fucking relationship with Eddie." Richie cursed at himself, then paused.

He stood up and walked towards the suit

"No. If I wasn't Spiderman, Eddie would be.."

In a flash, Richies suit was on and he was swinging in the rain.

(thank you sosooso much for 49k reads. I cant believe it. You guys are so sweet, i couldn't ask for better readers.)