F O R T Y (+important quality update)

the drawing today is genderbent richie as a pirate. i'm still trying to find my style don't bully me.

sorry for such a short chapter but thank you all for 26k it means the whole world to me ♥️

(quality update at the end so stay tuned y'all cute fucks ♥️♥️)

"someone's here" he said

"well, you have a mask. we can just leave." eddie suggested

"yeah? and go where?" spiderman started "they probably followed may back to my house. they know that we would probably go there."

eddie started to freak out, spiderman's hands on both his arms in an attempt to calm him down but the attempt blew out the window when a policeman bursted into the room pointing a gun.

"oh fuck." eddie cursed backing up, hand in hand with spiderman.
just their luck they were close to a hole in the building, and just their luck, it was extremely high up.

eddie continued backing up from the policeman, spiderman was steading his web shot for the gun. you could tell the officer wasn't well trained, as he was blatantly shaking the gun in front of the boys faces. he looked scared as well.
spiderman took his shot, his web was weak signifying that his web shooters were running short. though, the web still knocked the gun out of the policeman's hand. the policeman started reaching behind him- probably for a taser. this made eddies breathing heighten and he took another step back.

"STOP MOVING!" the policeman yelled, pointing the taser.

spiderman went to take a step back to be closer to eddie when his foot caught on a ledge and he stumbled. spidermans hand was intertwined with eddies so he couldn't stable himself as he started to fall backwards. eddie looked behind them and suddenly everything was in slow motion as they feel. the ground became closer and closer, spiderman squeezed eddies hand and felt the wind blow on his back. he tried shooting his webs but he was out. there was nothing he could do.

connor was watching from the street, he saw his twin brother and spiderman start falling out of the building. at first he was struck but he needed to act quick. he hopped onto his drone and called for two more drones. connor flew underneath spiderman and eddie to try catching them with his strength and the power of the drone. to his luck, it worked. eddie and spiderman were slowed down enough for the two other drones to catch up and land safely underneath them.

eddie clung onto the drone- they were still really high off of the ground. spiderman stuck to the drone with his fingers, confused. he didn't know why connor would save them after he was a complete asshole and they were assholes back.

"connor?" eddie asked, clutching the drone with his life

"listen eddie." connor started while the drones set turned them invisible to everyone around "i'm sorry. i am. i have a lot of explaining to do."

"yeah no shit." spiderman rolled his eyes though no one would see through the mask. eddie would elbow him so hard if he could.

the drones landed on top of a random building, to make sure no policeman could find them. although there were helicopters out, they stayed on their drones and stayed invisible.

"speak." spiderman said taking off his black converse with white doodles and pouring out two new cartridges of webbing. eddie elbowed him as he snapped them on his wrists.