S E V E N T E E N

sorry for the late updates & a short chapter, i've been really sick 🤒
i love you!!
just in case you forgot, connors contact is what richie has in his phone and richies contact is what connor has in his phone :)

connor🍟: what were you busy doing at 2am? 😂 (9:36am)

richie💘: don't wrry abt it, i had fun 2.
(9:50am)

connor🍟: by any chance are you doing something today? (9:52am)

richie💘: not that i'm aware of, nah (9:56am)

connor🍟: wanna hang out? (9:58am)

richie 💘: sure, when n where (10:03am)

connor🍟: lets go to the amusement park at 12 (10:05am)

richie 💘: k c u there (10:07am)

-

richie groaned while sliding the duvet off of his sore body. he cracked his back and stretched he's his arms out.

"richieee!" aunt may called "wakey wakey, eggs and.. pancakey..?" she said that last bit with uncertainty.

richie giggled, by pancakey she meant pancakes but tried to rhyme it with 'wakey'

richie jumped up out of bed running down the stairs, he loved pancakes.

"thanks may!" richie smiled sitting down in the seat where the unforgiving cushion hurt his butt like normal. he squirted syrup all over the pancakes and dug in.

"wow may, these are the best pancakey i've had in a while." richie joked, biting into another.
may smiled and turned around to run the pan under water in the sink, the steam hissed and rose into the air.

"so today i was thinking about going to the amusement park with this guy named connor at 12 i think."

"fuuun, do you need a ride there?" may asked sitting down to sip her coffee.

"nah, i'm gonna bike."

"okay rich, have fun!" may smiled.

richie finished his pancakes and washed his plate and headed upstairs to watch tv until he fell asleep.

-

richie snored and the tv still played

"breaking news, an unreal entity smashes its way to new york. stay safe."

ooo possible supervillain? anywho just a warning i've never wrote 'combat' before, i apologize if it's bad

💖THANK YOU FOR 600+ VIEWS AND 100+💖 💜VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SOSOSO MUCH💜
💙please comment and vote it makes my day💙