T H I R T Y F O U R

short chapter. you'll like it- i hope

no one else saw mysterio that night, he just disappeared. eddie sat next to spiderman on the bus, hand never left the spiders own. quickly, spiderman started to get tired again, eddie tried to help him stay up but nothing worked, spidermans head rested on eddies shoulder.

the bus ride to eddies home was about 40 minutes, since spiderman swung fast he was always able to go far.

half an hour into the ride, eddie got restless from curiosity.

he stared at the suited boy next to him, the one he loved without a full idea of who he was. eddie was aware that spiderman probably knew him in real life.

'i am good at secrets.' he thought to himself turning toward spiderman. he let his hands wander towards his neck where the mask end was visible.

eddie hesitated before carefully slipping his thumbs under, folding the mask up higher and higher.

eddie felt the pit in his stomach growing, he shouldn't be doing this, he has to wait for spiderman to trust him enough.

the mask reached the tip of his nose, it slid up more.

eddie noticed how spiderman had freckles on his pink cheeks, beautiful scattered freckles. almost just like his, but different. special.

eddies hand grazed his face, spiderman's lips looked so inviting.

the pit in eddies stomach took over, he couldn't pull the mask up any higher, no matter what he wanted to protect spiderman's identity.

before bringing the mask back down, he caught something. eddie only raised the mask up above the nose and a bit of the cheeks, but still, he saw a light bruise underneath his left eye.

just like something he had seen on someone before.

no. it couldn't be, sure, they might look alike and make same jokes and sound the same, and

fuck-

face reveal at 10k? idk- do you guys care? LoL