T W E N T Y O N E

connor sat shaking on a bench, his hand in his other blowing warm air into the middle. his elbows rested on his bouncing legs that couldn't stop bouncing.
the only thought in his mind was if richie was okay. back there he was to focused on trying to tell himself he was alive than to pay attention to the tall boy. connor was sure he was okay but the thing about being sure is that connor wasn't positive.

connor kept looking at the cart, the side richie sat on was broken and scattered into the ground, connors mind wandered, he pictured richies body tightly bound to the cart. he pictured richies hands on the handlebars shutting his eyes tight as the ground came closer. he pictured richies body slap onto the ground and the car bouncing forward dragging his face off his body and across the floor.

"connor!" richie called waving his hand above his head toward the blonde boy.

"richie! oh my god, richie!" connor breathed relief running toward the boy with his arms out embracing him with a hug. connor shut his eyes tight "i was so worried, i thought you died!"

"whahat?" richie laughed "i told you i was going to the bathroom." his hands rested awkwardly around the boys shoulders.
connors hand moved up to richies cheeks
"oh my god richie are you okay? i fell too and my face isn't bruised like yours!"
richie cursed at himself for getting hurt- it could've made it obvious he was spiderman
"hahaha" richie faked "i ran into the bathroom door to hard, oops classic me"

connor rolled his eyes "dumbass"

"anyway, remember that boy eddie?" connor asked pulling out of the hug.

"yeah, what about him?" richie asked putting his hands in his pockets.

"he saved my life. and i almost killed him, richie. i almost fucking did." richies eyes grew in shock

"wait seriously?" richie knew eddie said he saved him and was under the foot but he didn't know connor almost killed him. "how?" richie asked.

"he pulled me out from underneath the foot, and i pulled on his arm and threw him back." connor looked down out his shoes, embarrassed.

"well, that's okay. spiderman got him anyway." richie smiled and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. connor looked up and smiled.

"yeah, yeah that's right."

connor nodded his head toward the entrance of the park and began to walk in that direction. richie didn't blame him, after everything that had happened he wanted to leave too.

connors hand held out onto his side towards richie while walking, richie kept his firmly in his pocket.

"i think i saw eddie earlier leaving with his mother, wanna see if we can catch 'em concon?" richie smiled toward connor.

"idk rich, what if he's mad at me." connor looked down

richie didn't listen, he was already heading faster toward the exit in hopes to see the small freckled boy.

to his luck, eddies mother had to go to the bathroom before leaving. eddie sat outside the bathrooms on a bench with his arms crossed over his fanny pack, tapping his foot up and down.

"hey edwardo spigardo!" richie called with enthusiasm.

"who the fu- oh! don't call me edwardo spigardo, richie." eddie smiled.