six

six-

yoongi could not get the image of the omega prince out of his head. when he decided to peek his head out of the window he didn't expect hoseok to actually be there, but there he was, with messy hair and a barely buttoned up shirt. he would never admit that he had been a bit sad when they left without seeing the taller boy, but he was, so to see him there waving at him made him feel a mix of giddy and annoyed.

he wasn't annoyed at the boy, he actually didn't know what he was annoyed at but that didn't stop him from both snapping at and ignoring his parents every time they even spoke a word. he didn't want to be mean but it just felt right. he knew it was his alpha doing it all though, his alpha was probably angry about being away from the omega he met that one dreamy night.

everyone had an inner wolf, even betas who didn't even have a good sense of smell had a wolf resting in their chest, although inner betas were a lot more mellow and less aggressive. alphas and omegas were a completely different story. inner omegas were sensitive creatures who would make omegas emotions into real pain when they were hurting and inner alphas were aggressive and harsh, always fighting for control over their host.

yoongi's alpha was currently fighting him over leaving the omega he'd basically already fallen for. even hours later when they arrived back home he would still be fighting his inner battle. "we're here you're majesties." jungkook said as he opened the door to the carriage, immediately looking down to the ground with a shiver after sensing the dominant hormones spilling out of the older. yoongi felt bad as he pushed past the other alpha but knew once his alpha was done being a little prick he'd apologize.

"yoongi hyung, welcome back." the voice of his younger brother namjoon drifted to his ears as he walked past the taller boy, knowing it might even be worse to talk to another alpha. "what's up with him?" he asked there parents who had gotten out of the carriage in a much slower pace.

"his alphas angry at him for leaving that hoseok boy." his mother answered nonchalantly, making yoongi even more pissed off then before.

he turned around with a look of pure anger in his eyes, glaring at the omega he knew as his mother. "you don't know anything, so don't pretend like you do!" he growled lowly, so close to letting his alpha voice slip out it was ridiculous. he didn't know why he was so angry but he knew he needed to just let it all out. "you wouldn't even know anything about it either! you're nothing but a good for nothing omega-" he was quickly cut off by namjoon roughly grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards the open castle doors.

he dragged him all the way up to the older boys room, knowing the familiarity would calm the alpha little. yoongi growling and snapping at his fingers with sharp teeth all along. "what's gotten into you? i've never seen you talk to your queen- your mother like that before!"

yoongi let the deep voice of his alpha rumble in his throat, causing namjoon to tense up. "i don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else." he wasn't shouting, but the aggression in his voice had such a louder aura then if he was. "especially not some omega-"

"cool down you're alpha, yoongi." namjoon said sternly, as if he were the older one as he tossed a something small and hard at the other alpha. yoongi groaned as it hit him on the forehead before falling into his lap. he could feel his anger slip away as both him and his alpha stared down at the little price of honey colored candy wrapped in a gold foil, a feeling of nostalgia quickly replacing it.

ever since he was a pup he'd been in love with these little honey flavored candies that tasted like pure heaven. his mom had always brought them home from the western kingdom every time she went, handing him a small pouch of them and receiving some of the few hugs he gave even as a child. they were his way to calm down, especially when he presented being as angry at everything as he was.

"jackson got a pouchful when he visited the western kingdom, but instead of giving them to his mate he gave them to you. i don't even think you deserve it with the way you've been acting." namjoon huffed as he crossed his arms, the loose navy fabric of his bottom up scrunching up.

yoongi didn't respond as he unwrapped one of the candies and popped it into his mouth, face molding into one of pure pleasure, better than sex. the silky melt in your mouth texture was probably more addicting than alcohol to yoongi, the gooey honey mixed so perfectly with the crunchy and crisp outside.

"stop rutting over the candy yoongi and tell me about that omega." namjoon sounded a bit impatient, which was unusual for him.

yoongi sighed and tied the pouch shut again. "he was," he paused, thinking of the perfect word for him. "extraordinary." he decided a look of stars in his eyes as he did so. "extraordinary and beautiful and perfect and scared." he felt a cold emotion settle in his stomach. "fuck namjoon, he was so scared. like i was gonna bite him right then and there and take him to a castle deep in the woods to lock him up there forever."

"yoongi hyung.." namjoon murmured sympathetically, as if he regretted ever asking.

"i can't marry him namjoon! it will completely take away his spark. he's too young for this holy shit-"

"yoongi!" namjoon said firmly, laying a hand on the other alphas shoulder. "focus on you right now, hyung. i need you to breathe, okay? i need you to breathe for me." his words quickly calmed the darker haired boys nerves as he relaxed his tensed muscles, breathing along the way.

"thanks bud, i don't know what i would do without you." yoongi said, pushing his anxieties away. he knew should try to forget about his problems, but right now that's all he could really do.

quick plug for my new book stay gold where 2020 bts is mysteriously teleported back to 2013 to meet their younger selves

quick plug for my new book stay gold where 2020 bts is mysteriously teleported back to 2013 to meet their younger selves. will they be able help and encourage them even when they felt like giving up?