Flame General

It has been long since I updated haha.

On your way to the Butterfly Valley, you remembered something about the legendary Flame General Eugene, the cranky middle aged man who kinda looks like a monkey that climbed the tree with you together. It's said that he killed Sakuya and Alicia in the 1 to 2 battle, his power is undeniable.

Anyway, you are going to meet him in that conference in the Butterfly Valley, you and the other leaders always meet each other there secretly once a month being as quiet as possible with another avatar.... Well, it only needs one more minute to be there as you speeded up.

Damn that Kirito guy, you are going to see Leafa very soon and get her back.

But why would her worry you that much while fight the group of salamanders and why would I take that flame ball hit for her knowing that she would be totally fine and unwounded after death...?

Maybe Kirito is right though, like his theory about VR and reality which specifies that VR is real life..... Maybe?

Or is it something more complicated than the problem of reality and games?

Like.... FALLING IN LOVE?

You have never felt something weird like this.

"Wait that can't be it.... " You slapped yourself to clear your head, and the Butterfly Valley is already in front of you.

"I am the ambassador of the Spriggan Clan, I represents them to negotiate with you. If you don't retreat and stop attacking the Sylphs now, we four clans will gather and attack the salamanders...."

Damn who's using your name saying that shit....

Anyway, you found the other four leaders and landed down there, the ground shaked when your feet launched on it, the other elf leaders all trembled except Eugene floating in the air.

"Why are you here." The cold deep voice coming from Eugene's mouth, "Magician."

Hearing that, Leafa, Kirito and Yui, who is drinking a cup of orange juice immediately turned to your side and looked at you with their eyes wide open.

"I thought we're splitting apart." Leafa looked stunned but happy at the same time, then she slowly approached you. Kirito and Yui were staring at you two.

"Why are you coming here?"
"... To see you."

She immediately looked surprised and excited, she blushed like a tomato again. She put her hand on her chest and turned around nervously, not letting you seeing her face.

"R-really?"

Haha. How adorable.

"No."

"Pfffffffttttttttt" Yui spitted the orange juice in her mouth immediately and shouted, "SERIOUSLY?! THAT'S ALL YOU GOT BEING LIKE THAT?!"

Leafa's face immediately went poker and then she laid her hands on the blade.

"S-S-S-Sorry!!!! I'm just kidding!!!!!" You immediately screamed and apologized, then she eventually took her hands back.

"Done with your little chats?" It's Eugene talking, bet he must have some "warm conversations" with you for sure.

"Yeah.... So you're attacking the Sylphs? Really?" You said this to him with a friend face, but seems like he doesn't seem so delighted seeing you.

"So what? This has nothing to do with you Spriggans. Who are you again small fry?" He said fiercely.

"Alicia called me here." You replied and continued.