The Malice Of The King

A huge python flew towards you guys, you used explosions to attack it, but it evaded and flew straight towards Leafa.

Leafa lifted her katana to defend the bite of the python, but you appeared in front of her and hit the snake's jaw, you blew it away and it trembled, then it suddenly sprinted to you with rage.

You aimed your cane at its mouth when it sprinted to you opening its mouth, then you threw it towards the python and torn the python's body, you killed it and gained a lot of exp.

"Come on!!! There are so many bosses on the way!!! I never expected that much!!! Why are we even here!?!?!" Leafa exclaimed.

"I have to see her!! No matter what's in my way, I will destroy them all!!!" Kirito yelled loudly.

"Fight on Daddy!!" Yui popped out of his pocket and cheered.

"Y-yes!! I still need to reach the top and see that apricot hair girl... I must unlock this mystery... So please hold on, Leafa!! YOU'VE GOT ME BEHIND YOUR BACK!!" You shouted.

"Ok (p/n)....Just for this time.... " Leafa replied.

You are flying in the sky, then there is a huge dragon flying towards you guys.

"Get out!!!!" Kirito screamed, he then rushed to the front and cut its left arm, it screamed in pain and swinged its tail to Kirito, but Kirtio flew away and evaded it.

"My turn!!!" You said.

You flew to the Fafnir and knocked its head heavily, it flipped in the mid-air due to the force of that strike.

"Goodbye!!!!" Leafa exclaimed.

Leafa sprinted to it and stabbed her blade into its head. But the Fafnir suddenly spitted some toxin.

"Look out!" You exclaimed and flew towards her.

But she already evaded the toxin and she even sliced its neck. She damaged it a lot and made it roars in pain.

Then it does something I didn't expect, it suddenly flapped its wings, they blew some really strong wind towards you guys. Kirito and Leafa could barely hold on.

"Hold on!!! I'll finish it!!!" You yelled.

You are called the best airplane among the leaders since your balance is excellent. You then rushed to the Fafnir and wielded your cane. You summoned a huge dragon claw at the top of your cane.

"Now feel the power of your species." You said, you swinged your cane towards its head, it raised its right arm to block, but you destroyed it along with its head, it's dead.

"From its size, it is supposed to be a boss.... How the hell would it appear here?" Kirito asked. "Leafa, do you know anything?"

"I don't, I have never seen it before." She said.

"Neither have I, not even I have ever seen it" You said.

"Is it some kind of events?" Kirito asked.

"Of course not, if this is events, the company should've issued some news about this when players logged in or in their official website." You said. "But they never did it, so that's why this game has no events."

"Maybe it's beta?" Leafa asked.

"No. If it's beta, not too many players would be here, the company would've posted a link in different forums and official websites as well, as an SAO survivor, you know the best Kirito." You turned to him.

"Yeah... When I applied to be a beta tester in SAO, I was appling it on ARGUS's official website, except SAO, it's supposed that no games would do this kind of thing...