Flight Or Fight

You guys entered the cave, the cave is really large and broad. There are also Stalactites at the ceiling of the cave.

There is a bridge at the front, under the bridge, there are nothing but void. The bridge is quite long and wide, the other side of the bridge is the exit.

"It's so dark.... I can't see anything..." Leafa said.

You chanted the spell of night vision, then she exclaimed, "Wow... This cave is really vast..."

"This is spriggan's night vision magic." You said, "Kirito, spriggans are good at treasure searching and illusion magic."

"Well, the magics are quite useless in battles." Leafa said.

"Every species has its pros and cons, you sylphs can fly in a high speed and has excellent hearing. But your defense is low, so your speed is basically for escaping." You replied, "Don't underestimate spriggans."

"Ok ok... I'm just joking..." Leafa said.

"Sala-Elda-Bru-It's too hard!!!" Kirito exclaimed.

"You shouldn't remember those spells as sounds, but to understand the meanings behind the words." Leafa said.

"If you're going to chant high-level spells, there will be at least 20 words in it." You added.

"Oh my..... I will just be a warrior instead of a mage...." Kirito signed.

"A mage that can't combat isn't a good mage either." You said, "Like Leafa and I, I know how to combat as a mage, and she knows how to use magics as a warrior." You said.

"How do you know I was fighting hand to hand combat mostly?" She asked.

"Man, you're using a katana, and mostly the mages in this game wears stupid cloaks." You said.

"Oh my... You two look like some kind of trained ALO narrators and stuff...." Kirito said.

"Thanks. The thing is do you understand the rules here?" You asked.

"Kinda..." He said.

Suddenly, the sfx of messages appears in Leafa's menu.

"Wait, just a message." She said, "And it's from Recon, which means they aren't important."

"Oh my, that poor boy you ditched." You smirked.

"......" Leafa looked at you, speechless.

"I have been investigating recently, beware of S."

Leafa uttered, "S.....? Sa.... Sh.... Se..."

You looked at the left, "Forget about it now, we can rest into the neutral mining town ahead... I will show you how can I use illusion magic-" You suddenly quiet down.

"?" Leafa looked surprised, "What are you doing?"

Something is wrong here.

"Where's the neutral town? It's supposed to be on the left." You asked with confusion, "Take a look! It's gone!!"

"Really......." Leafa gasped.

Suddenly, you heard some heavy footsteps with the sound of armors.

"Someone are approaching." You whispered. Then you quietly chanted the spell in 2 seconds and merged into the walls, you guys hid into the hole on the right wall like a ninja.

"Come in, don't speak too loud, or else the spell will break." You warned them, though you guys can stuff into a small room together, but Leafa's breasts are a bit too..... Uh.....