Game And Reality

"Kirtio! Can you log in tomorrow?" Leafa asked him.

"Yes." He responded.

You sat on your seat and remained silent.

"Well, then be here at 3.00 am, I will log off, you can use the rooms upstairs to log off."

When Leafa was about to log off, Kirito suddenly called her.

"W-wait!"

Leafa turned around and said, "Huh?"

Then she saw a smile on his face.

"Thank you." Then Kirito went upstairs.

Leafa slightly blushed, then Leafa was about to log off as well, you suddenly called her.

"I will log in here 3.00 am as well. I want to reach the tree as well." You said.

"Ok thanks-"

"Wait." You interrupted.

"?"

"But you have to do one thing for me." You said.

"??"

"Don't die. Because I can't help two rookies at the same time." You taunted.

"......" Leafa stared at you with a look like this.

" Leafa stared at you with a look like this

"Just kidding~~" You said. "I have confidence towards your strength ~~"

"I have something to ask you (p/n)." Leafa suddenly spoke up with a serious look.

"Huh?"

You breathed to calm yourself.

"Is the apricot hair girl called.... ASUNA?" she suddenly asked.

Asuna.....?

You are really really confused, yet so exciting about your adventure right now.

"... What's Asuna?" You asked.

Both of us got quiet and stared at each other. She suddenly seems a bit relieved.

"Nevermind, just someone I know. I am logging out now." Leafa signed.

"See you." You logged out with her.

Meanwhile, you logged out and took your AmuSphere off.

"Man, things are really complicated now. If I get to reach the top, I MUST shake hands with her to say hi." You smiled and whispered.

"But who's Asuna? "

This question was stuck in your mind, you think you must find the truth behind in order to feel relieved.

The expression Kirito made when he knows that you have seen that mysterious girl..... They must be close or something, unlike your curiosity that motivated you, maybe the reason he wanted to reach the Yggdrasil so badly is the girl.