Yggdrasil

When you were about to enter the bar you picked, somebody suddenly appeared.

"Leafa chan!!!" A scrawny kid ran towards you guys, he has a green bowl cut and green clothes. He's a sylph.

The kid saw you, then he suddenly got very defrnsive.

"Wait Leafa chan.... THEY ARE SPRIGGANS!!!???" He reached to the back to drew his blade.

"Even if we are, what's wrong?" You responded coldly, your blue eyes glowed brightly.

"N-n-n-n-nothing!!!!!!" He squealed frigntenedly.

"Don't be so defensive Recon~~They are not enemies." Leafa said.

"But what if they are spys?" The kid called Recon responded.

"They are too obstructive to be spies~~" Leafa responded.

"Probably." You said.
"That hurts......" Kirito signed.

"Are you sure it's ok to let them live?!" Recon said loudly and ready to drew his blade.

"Nice to meet you~" Kirito said.
Recon also greeted Kirito, "Nice to meet you to-HELL NO!!!!!" Recon suddenly slapped himself.

You watched this skinny kid with a pitiful expression.

"No need~~I'm just giving them drinks, that's all!" Leafa responded.

".... Alright....." Recon responded upsetly.

You walked to the bar and sat down, you ordered your favorite lemon soda, the others ordered their drinks.

"So, is that kid your boyfriend? Pretty ladies like you should've got tons of pursuers." You said with a smile.

"Your lover?" Yui asked bluntly.

"H-hell no!! He's not my boyfriend!! He's nothing but my schoolmate!! Nothing more else!!!" Leafa blushed and exclaimed.

"He must be sad if he hears that." You signed.

"Anyway, let me thank you guys now." Leafa lifted her cup of drink and cheered with you and Kirito. You drank all of your soda in a moment, really satisfying.

"Hey, is that kind of organized pk really common in this game?" Kirito suddenly asked.

"Well, what I know is that the relationship between Sylphs and Salamanders haven't been any good." You said. "But this kind of group pks are new."

"Actually what I have seen is that Eugene and Sakuya seems to be good friends, maybe even couples behind everyone, maybe it's just that their clan hate each other." This is what you're thinking based on what you've seen as the leader of Spriggan.

"The salamanders must be willing to conquer the Yggdrasil as quickly as possible for now!" Leafa murmured.

"That's right!! I want to know something about the World Tree!!!" Kirito suddenly shouted.

"Why do you care so much about this thing?" You asked.

".... I want to reach the top of the tree." Kirito said with a determined look.

Because of the apricot girl??

"Everyone else does." Leafa responded.

"Your real goal isn't that simple right?" You looked at him and said, "That's ALO's Grand Quest."

"You do know how long we can fly right?" Leafa asked.

Kirito looked confused.

"10 minutes. This applies for every single one here, even to me." you said.