Soooooooooooooooo-

I guess that I'm not leaving...

Maybe. I don't know, I just feel anxious right now.

But I'm going to say this. I was sleeping with my cousin (don't take it in the wrong way, I mean it was a sleepover) and we were being serious about a lot of stuff.

She actually gave me 'The Talk' and some other stuff. I wish that I didn't have to hear that, but I did. So I now know about sex apparently. And she was also teaching me they if I'm bi, that I need to be bi. She was teaching me how to walk, how to stand, and what to do with my hair!! And she was also telling me what clothes I should start wearing-

And we were also just being stupid and everything. Just talking about random stuff. About girls and boys, relationships, and so on.

Also, my so called friend (I don't know what she is to me anymore) called Elli last night. When she first saw me, she thought I was a boy. And long story short, I don't think that she liked it much. But that was because I had a hat on (if you saw my FR from last night-) and I guess some other shit. But yeah. It did hurt me but it didn't at the same time.

And I also told my cousin that I wanted to be a boy and she said that she was going to accept me for whatever I wanted to do. Man, I sure wish that the rest of my family was like that. When I said that I was bi, they just said I was confused and I don't know what I am yet. So, yeah.

And one final thing. I also told her that I wanted to take some pills. And that I'm slightly depressed. And she went to a hospital because she was depressed (if you're a person to judge my cousin for that, fuck you-) she actually understood me. Sorta. Okay, not really. But still.

So.... Yeah. I guess that all happened.

What am I even telling all of you this for?-