21

"We've come to seek peace with the queen." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Queen?

Lauren and I both looked at the pack, confused.

"We heard of a single wolf defeating an entire pack. The powers much stronger than any other wolf." The guy said.

He reeked of masculinity.

"That's me." I said, stepping up.

"We want to ensure you that we will protect your pack if you protect ours." I nodded.

"I'll agree only if you wish this upon the humans and vampires as well. There will be no violence, unless you want blood shed." I spoke, my eyes glistening blue, anger filling my body at the thought of more battles.

"Yes, Queen Luna." The man known as Zayn bowed.

He and his pack soon left.

Lauren smirked at me.

"Queen, huh?" She pushed my shoulder a bit.

"Maybe that's what I'm destined to be? To ensure peace among all creatures." I said, looking at Lauren.

She noticed I was serious.

"That could be true.." she spoke, looking at me.

"I'm that case, my queen needs a castle." Lauren said, giving me a wink.

Before I could object, she sped off.

A groan left my lips.

We would be getting a visit from all clans, both vampire and werewolf.

I sat in the second pack house, Lauren at my side.

"Lauren Jauregui, nice to see you." I heard a voice, making me look up.

There were four girls.

"Lucy. Nice to see you." Lauren spoke, avoiding eye contact with one of the girls.

"Y/N, this is Lucy, Veronica, Alexa, and Keana." Keana.... I know that name....

I fought a growl.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you girls." I said, forcing a smile.

"So, can we see what you're capable of before we pledge for you to be our queen?" Keana spoke, rolling her eyes.

"Don't mind if I do. You're a vampire, right Keana?" I asked the girl, smirking.

"Yup." She spoke and I dragged the girl outside.

She broke Lauren's heart a while back.

Paybacks a bitch.

I pushed her to stand in front of a tree, the girls following and watching.

"Stay still, or you'll die." I stated, simply.

She didn't seem fazed, that was until my eyes glowed.

"Y/N..." Lauren warned.

"I won't kill her." I said.

Icicles impaled her, nailing her to the tree.

I didn't stop there.

A tsunami of water crushed her form.

Still didn't stop.

I glared at the girl, balling my fists as I felt a burning sensation in my chest.

It spread throughout my body and soon enough, a bright light spread from my chest throughout the air.

It burned her skin, but I stopped, making sure she'd live.