10

"Y/N! Come on, the ice is perfect!" I huffed.

"After what happened with Mani, I'm kinda scarred for life." I said, looking at Perrie.

"Please! Look Lauren is going!" Perrie said, gesturing to Lauren who was skating with Ally.

"Yeah, because I told her to go without me." I said, making Perrie sigh.

"So you're just going to sit on the ice and act like a child sulking?" I shrugged.

"If that's what this looks like, than yes." She chuckled, rolling her eyes at me before going off, skating.

I sat there for some time, watching the girls skate.

That was when I Lauren come to an abrupt stop.

She fell to her knees. "Shit, she's having a vision! Girls, make sure she doesn't slip!" I shouted out, standing up.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." I heard, a few feet behind me.

The girls were yards away...

"C-Camila..." I stuttered.

She took a step forward, the ice cracking when she was a mere foot away from me.

"You move an inch and the ice will break." Camila smirked, taking out a knife.

"What are you doin- Camila no!" I shouted as I watched her impale the ice with her knife, moving it around to create more cracks around me.

"Maybe I'll just give it a little help." Lauren and the girls saw what was happening and came closer, once at 10 feet away, the ice cracked at their feet, making them back up.

"Y/N! Baby!" Lauren, teared up, knowing the end result.

"Oh, she's your baby, Lauren? I thought I was your baby? Don't you remember... how I kissed you, loved you, fucked you... yet you still want this.. human." She spoke, venom laced in the last word.

"You broke my heart, and now it's time for you to know what that feels like." Camila gave the ice another stab before speeding away.

She's a hybrid now...

I was shaking in fear, I gave a look to Lauren and that's when the ice broke.

"Y/N!!!!" I heard Lauren scream.

I fell into the ice cold water, it was so dark...

I looked up and saw the bright light of the sun while deep below me was the depths of darkness.

I lost my breath quickly, trying to come up to air, only to find the thick ice we once skated on.

"Y/N, Y/N where are you! Come on!" Their voices were muffled and I used the last of my strength to hit the ice.

That's when it went black.

Lauren's POV
I heard it.

"She's here!" I shouted to Dinah who had a shovel.

She broke the ice, hitting it with all of her force.

I saw the lifeless girl, at the bottom.

I dove into the ice cold water, grabbing her and bringing her up.

I gasped for air when they helped me bring her out.

"Y/N! Baby!" I rushed to her body, no response.

Perrie quickly started chest compressions.

"Come on, Y/N! Come on!" Perrie spoke, trying to revive the girl.

Nothing. I pumped air into her mouth with my own, helping Perrie.

Nothing.

Tears filled my eyes.

"NO!" I hit the ice with all of my force.
Perrie checked for a heartbeat.

"Lauren! You have to do it!" I shook my head.

"I-I can't!" I said, looking at the lifeless girl.

"She's seconds away from no heartbeat! Lauren do it or I will!" Perrie warned me.

I gathered all the strength I had in me.

I grabbed the limp wrist, kissing it tenderly. Her scent filled my nose, my fangs instantly coming out.

Tears left my eyes as I bit into her flesh.

She tasted so much better than I could have imagined... sweet, warm, energizing...

I couldn't stop drinking.

"Lauren, that's enough." Perrie warned.

I didn't stop, I couldn't.

"Lauren, stop you're killing her!!" Perrie spoke, snapping me out of my daze.

I pulled away, licking my lips.

I was satisfied, the taste... I couldn't get it out of my mouth and it was the best.

I didn't want it to leave.

She was marked... and changed.

I watched as the black liquid of my venom spread through her veins.

Hopefully this would work. Please let it work.

I lifted the lip girl, bringing her to the pack house.

The girls didn't say a word.

I was left alone with my mate, silently praying, if there even was a god above...

"Please... please don't take her. I need her. I know, in my past I was a monster.... I killed innocent people, children, families... and I don't deserve one good thing in this world.... but please, if you're up there, grant me this one thing. I can't lose her, I-I love her." I let the tears fall freely as I fell to my knees in front of the girl.

"I-I love her." I repeated to myself.