Epilogue

A/N: Make sure you read chapter 35 before reading this one!!!! 

{2 years later}

TOKYO JAPAN  

December 22, 5:52 PM

Kim Taehyung watches as the flecks of cotton spirals onto the ground and piles into a heap of glistening white snow. The windowsill is framed with tufts of snow and the glass is glazed with crystals of ice, blurring the view of the bustling city outside. The boy runs a hand through his faded blue hair and sighs out a breath that escapes past his lips in tendrils of smoke.  He pulls the cup of scorching hot chocolate closer to his shivering figure and then averts his gaze to the small mobile device placed on his desk. 

He leans over the timbre structure and presses the call button on the device, watching the electric blue screen slowly shift into a darker shade as a continuous ring resonates through the room. 

Soon, a familiar face appears on the screen, the face slightly glitchy due to the poor connection but nonetheless identifiable. 

"Hellooo!" Jimin exclaims as he smiles widely at the screen. 

Taehyung brings his knees to his chest and leans his chin against his kneecaps. "Finally you pick up," he states while rubbing his hands together. 

Jimin giggles and runs a hand through his now pink coloured hair. "Well, Tae, I'm a busy man these days." 

Taehyung quirks his eyebrows at his best friend, "and how so?"

Jimin smiles widely and then shuffles with something in the corner of his screen. He then looks back at Taehyung and displays a piece of paper in front of the screen. "I finally finished building the library!" He exclaims. 

Taehyung's eyes light up, "oh my god! No way?! Chim I'm so happy for you," he yells. "See, I told you not to lose faith. Look where you are now."

Jimin nods, his eyes glistening with sincerity. "Thanks, Tae. I couldn't have done it without you."

The blue-head brushes off the compliment and then squints his eyes. "Oh please, you know I wasn't the person who really pushed you into opening that library. Where's-"

Before he even finishes his sentence, the blond-haired girl appears in front of the screen. She wraps her arm around Jimin and then leans closer to the screen, "HI, TAE!" She exclaims happily. 

"Talking about the devil," Jimin grumbles playfully. Emily nudges him with a smile and then averts her gaze to the screen. 

"Emily!" Taehyung cheers. "How are you? I heard you caught a cold last week."

Emily nods and pouts, "I'm better now but I'm scared it's going to get worse on the flight."

Taehyung's eyes light up at the mention of the flight, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you when you get here!"

She laughs, "Oh I know you will. You'll probably be much better than Jimin over here. I told him that I was sick with a cold and he went to the pharmacy and got me PREGNANCY TABLETS!"

Taehyung bursts out laughing. "H-How?"

"Shut up," Jimin scowls from behind them. "I thought they were vitamins."