Chapter 31

I did a double update last week so make sure you've read chapter 30 before you read this :)

-

"Hey Tae, can we do the group study session at your dorm today?" Jimin asks as he leans his head onto Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook and feels his breath slightly hitch at their close proximity. Without another word, their lips meet into a gentle kiss. Their lips mould into each other like pieces of a puzzle. They hold each other with urgency yet their touch is ever so gentle.

"Uhh, Tae?"

Taehyung snaps out of his thoughts, "uh- what- ye-yeah," he answers mindlessly, his face flushed from his lingering thoughts.

Jimin rests his head back on Taehyung's shoulder and mumbles something about him always getting distracted. Taehyung smiles awkwardly and pats the boy's head.

"So what I'm trying to say is, ass is better than tits." Hoseok says to Namjoon as they walk over and take a seat next to their friends.

"No. Tits provide milk to nurture future generations. Ass just provides shit," Namjoon answers, making the colloquial words sound ever so sophisticated.

Hoseok frowns. "No, but like in bed. It's not like you're gonna drink the milk bro."

"Oh yeah, and you're going to eat the shit?" Namjoon quirks his eyebrows.

Hoseok frowns, "yeah duh."

Jin grimaces, "Seok, you're sex life is disgusting. I just- ew."

Hoseok snickers, "oh yeah? Don't act like you don't do worse, Jin. I know that you're a kinky motherfucker." Jin just rolls his eyes but doesn't disagree.

"Honestly, you guys are all kinky motherfuckers," Jimin says while making a face. "Accept you, Tae. I believe out of all of us, you're the only innocent one."

Taehyung blushes and looks away. "Y-yeah."

Jinyoung snickers. "Yeah, I bet Taehyung is a virgin." Taehyung frowns as he looks over at him. The boy stares back at him, expression exuding innocence yet his eyes give him away; Those dark pits have this evil glint in them that has Taehyung squirming anxiously in his seat.

"Anyways, are you ready for finals coming up? It's literally in a few weeks. I can't believe how close we are to graduating," the boy speaks up, breaking eye contact with the blue-head.

"I don't even know why they accepted you into school so late," Hoseok says while shaking his head.

Jinyoung chuckles, "I mean I had to move to Seoul cause of my dad's job. It's not like I can just ride back to my old school every day." The boy's nod in understanding and continue to converse about the upcoming graduation.

"Honestly, I think Tae and Joon are the only ones that are gonna be successful outta us," Jin says before he takes a large bite out of his apple.

Jimin nods, "bro my mum yelled at me the other day cause she saw ' male stripper's income' on my browsing history."

Taehyung looks over at the blond, looking rather appalled. Jimin giggles and shrugs, "we're not all smart like you, Tae."

"No, but, a stripper?"

"Or a librarian, I dunno."

Taehyung gives the boy a weird look. "That's a big difference, Chim."

Jimin nods, "yeah I guess. Anyways, what do you want to be? I'm sure you have a lot of options."

Taehyung smiles, "I don't exactly know what I want to be yet. I just know that I want to move to Japan after school finishes."