"I see. I'm only here to learn how to swim."

"That's a good training! You'll need it when you save those who can't swim. Kaminari, Mineta." Tenya called, walking towards them. "It was a great idea to suggest endurance training at school! I'm impressed! Now, why don't you come and sweat with the rest of us?"

"N-No, wait... Y/N! Help!" Denki turned to Y/N who couldn't care less.

"Sorry, pervert boy. But take this as another punishment for peeping out on us."

Denki went gloom and quickly try to get out of Tenya's grip as well as Mineta. But it's no use as they yelled.

"Wait a minute!!"

"Hehehe..." she smirked, covering her mouth.

"Y/N! Let's play volleyball!" Ochaco called.

"Sure!"

Y/N ran to catch up with them on the other side of the pool before sliding down into the water. The ball was thrown up in the air.

"Here I go!" Ochaco shouted, jumping up and did a overhand serve. "Here!"

"Got it!" Mina jumped and pushed the ball back with both hands.

"Ribbit!" Tsu hit the ball with her tongue.

Kyoka grunted and hit the ball with her earphone jack.

"Take that!" Toru shouted, hitting the ball with her invisible hands.

"Got it!" Momo did a setter.

"Heads up!" Y/N punched the ball like a boss.

As they played, you could hear Denki and Mineta crying and groaning after they finally finish their training. They are lying on the ground in their own pool of sweat.

"Alright, let's take a 15-minute break! I bought these for everyone! Drink up!" Tenya announced, taking out a cooler and opened it to reveal cans of orange juice.

Y/N is feeling tired and hopped out of the pool.

"I'm gonna take a break for a sec."

The girls nodded as she headed towards the chair and grabbed the towel and drapped it over her shoulders. She sat down and watched as everyone are talking and having fun. This is a great place for her to relax with all of her friends. She leaned her head back to do stretch it, earning a crack, sighing. Suddenly, a shadow loomed over her and she looked up to see Tenya holding out a can of orange juice for her.

"Would you like a drink? I saw how tired you are. Hydration is very important."

"Oh, uh, sure. I actually am thirsty. Thanks, Tenya." Y/N stood up and grabbed the can from him.

Tenya blushed at the contact of her fingers touching his and she opened the cap and started drinking.

"You know, Tenya. Remember what I said when I will do some things to you if I find out that you're after Stain without LISTENING to me?"

Tenya cringed as he remembered.

"Well, I'll let is slide this time."

He sighed in relief.

"You know, when I first met you, I wondered how fast you are. I was kinda jealous that you're faster than me and you beat me in the assessment test."

Y/N raised her eyebrow, slightly offended and mad.

"You think you're faster than me?"

"Y-Yeah. Sorry about that."

"Hey, Tenya. Ever heard about dinosaurs that are suddenly brought back to life?"