Y/N slowly and steadily put her whole body in the water, but Mina and Toru were a bit impatient and gave her a little push, causing her to fall into the pool with a small splash. Y/N quickly grabbed something to hold her from sinking and pulled herself out of the water with a gasp.

"Who pushed me?!"

"Sorry, that was one me.." Mina giggled along with Toru.

"Let us show you how to swim." Kyoka smiled.

The girls all jumped in and Y/N still hold on to the side of the pool. Tsu swam towards her and gently pulled her hand away, making her tense.

"Don't worry, Y/N. Just hold my hand while I guide you on how to swim, okay?"

Y/N nodded and let Tsu guide her. She told her some things such as diving as Mina and Ochaco did a dive with bubbles coming out from the surface. Y/N asked what those bubbles are that are coming out of their nose or mouth. Momo told her that it's their air, so they have to hold their breath because they can't breath under the water. She took a note of that. Tsu taught her how to use her legs to kick and her arms to push herself forward or under. Y/N did a try and nearly swallow the water or sink with a help of Kyoka as she kept on trying.

It took some time or a minute for her to finally learn how to swim as she dive down with a deep breath and swam under as she could see blue area and her friends who swam with her. Ochaco waved at her with a closed eye smile and they swam back up to a surface.

"You finally got it!" Toru exclaimed.

"Good job, Y/N." Momo smiled.

"Your training paid off." Kyoka said.

"Thanks. That was actually fun." Y/N smiled.

"Just keep on doing it like I taught you." Tsu said.

"Wanna come out? I like to do more stretch." Mina asked.

"Nah, I gotta keep on swimming. I'll meet you in a sec." Y/N said and dived down, leaving the girls to get out of the pool and stretch.

The girls except Y/N heard noises and turned to see Izuku, Tenya, Shoto, and other boys. They asked what they're doing here while a little mad that they want to spend more time with Y/N. They told them that they're here for endurance training which made them assumed that Denki's and Mineta's plan was backfired and that Izuku is the pure and innocent boy. Y/N heard thump noises and looked up to see the boys here and saw Mineta and Denki as their expressions were priceless. She slowly swam up to the surface where they're standing and popped her head and nose out and stare at them with those red scary eyes as they talk.

"Wait, where's Y/N? Do you think she's wearing a bathing suit?" Denki asked eagerly, looking around with hope in his eyes.

This made Mineta drool and glance around at any sign of Y/N.

"Guys, she's right in front you, you idiots. And no, she's not in the bathing suit either." Kyoka deadpanned.

"Huh?"

Denki and Mineta looked down and boy their expression was again, priceless. Y/N was staring dead at them in the eyes with her short hair floating like she's a siren mermaid. The pervert boys screamed in fright and backed away, causing the girls to laugh.

"Ah, Y/N! So good to see you!" Tenya smiled.

Y/N got out of the water and stood up in front of them and shook her head to get the water out of her hair. All the guys and girls couldn't help but blush at how beautiful she is when she's all wet as well as her hair that shine brightly.

"So what are you guys are here for?" she asked.

"Ah! For endurance training." Hanta said, snapping out.