I am inevitable.

Hayden and I don't get a chance to talk until later that evening when we're lay in bed.

We're facing each other and I can't get the soft smile to drop from my face.

"So, do you think we should talk about what happened earlier?" Hayden asks quietly.

I take a deep breath. It's now or never.

"Well, honestly Hayden, I'm pretty sure that I'm completely in love with you. I have been for a long time. I love how protective you are of me, how you make me laugh and feel safe. How you always make sure I'm happy. Let's face it... you're perfect. It was kind of inevitable"

"I know we're trying to be serious right now, but I really want to say 'I am inevitable' like Thanos." Hayden says grinning.

I laugh lightly. "That's another reason why I love you. Now hurry up and say it so I can reply with 'and I. Am. Iron man."

He chuckles low before staring at me, eyes ablaze with happiness, and another, stronger emotion that I know I'm mirroring right now.

"The thing I can rely on most about myself is how I feel... So when I say, I love you too. I know I really mean it. I love your kindness, your humour, the way you always think about others above yourself. Your vulgar mouth. Your mouth in general really. You're the most selfless, sexiest woman I've ever met and I am completely in love with you."

I can feel my eyes water with unshed tears, and I move forward to press my lips against his, sealing our love with both words and actions.

Hayden leans over me, pushing me against the mattress and holding his weight above me. His lips are warm and feverish against mine and I gasp when he nips my bottom lip only to soothe it with a swipe of his tongue before delving deeper.

I grab onto his firm shoulders and trail my nails across his back, he shivers against me.

"Take your top off." I demand, my voice coated in seduction. He does as he's told and I leisurely gaze at his amazing torso before tracing my fingers down over his pectorals, then the bumps of his abs and down lower.

I can see his arousal through his cotton pants and am eager and slightly intrigued about what is underneath. Will it look human like the rest of him... Feel human.

I wonder briefly about the mechanics of his erection; I know he was able to get them, because one of his 'features' was his ability to provide sexual relief.

But how did it work... was it through him feeling pleasure himself? Or was it a switch he clicked within him so he could offer pleasure to others.

"Stop over thinking this. My arousal is because of you. Believe me. I want you, and this, just as much as you do... and it shows." Hayden somehow knew my worries and eased them within seconds.

"I want to see." I say huskily and he wastes no time ridding himself of all his clothes.

"Killian really was egotistical wasn't he." I say aloud then cringe "oh god."

"What, what's wrong?"

"It's just Killian said he made you in his imagine and now I'm thinking about him and his..."

"Stop thinking about Killian's dick." Hayden orders, disgust clear on his face.

"Way to ruin the mood." He laughs and I giggle with him.

"Well why don't you do something to rid my mind of all dicks but one?" I tease and the fire is back in his eyes.

"As you wish."