???:this is not a tragedy.

I grit my teeth as I hear her voice. The voice coming out of the megaphones were no longer the professors. It was now instead Cinder I run out of the arena to look for her but I was stopped as an alarm rang signaling a level 9 Grimm attack. A beowolf then lands in front of me but before it could attack me Yang punches it away from me.

Yang:are you okay?

Y/n:yeah I am.

Yang:have you seen Ruby?

Y/n:I saw her back at the arena.

Yang quickly thanks me and begins to run toward the arena and I try to figure out where Cinder is.

Y/n:what would Cinder do in this moment? She would try and find the Fall maiden. Who knows where the maiden is? Goodwitch, Ironwood, Qrow, Pyrrha, Ozpin.

I realize that Cinder would go after Ozpin so I quickly run towards his office.

Ruby p.o.v
I feel the wind rush past me as I launch myself towards a bullhead in the sky. And as I land on it I see a griffin fly towards me so I quickly unsheathe Crescent Rose and cut off it's head. I kneel on the ground and take a breather but a camera going off takes my attention. I turn towards the sound and see Neo there holding her scroll smiling.

Ruby:why did you lie to us? Why did you lie to y/n?

Ruby:y/n really cares about you but your giving him no choice but to kill you.

Neo just stands there and shrugs while holding her umbrella. I quickly rush at Neo and she just jumps back and hits me on the head with her umbrella mocking me. I grit my teeth and continue attacking her and once I see an opening I jump back and shoot at her with Crescent Rose. But as the bullet hits her she shatters into glass and Roman appears and shoots at me launching me towards the end of the bullhead. But before I could fall off I slam Crescent Rose onto bullhead's side and use it to climb back onto the bullhead. But once I got up Neo appears before me and stabs her blade towards my stomach turning my aura red. I fall to the ground holding my stomach in pain and look Neo angrily while she continues to smile and point her umbrella towards me. But as I stared at her umbrella I see a switch near the handle. So I quickly reach for the switch and once I click it her umbrella opens and she is pulled off the bullhead. I sigh in relief and stand back up but I fall back to the ground as Roman hits me with his cane.

Roman:ya got spirit red I'll give you that. But this is the real world.

I touch my mouth and see blood on my fingers.

Roman:and in the real world people die red.

Roman then hits me with his cane over and over again. I could feel my right arm break as he slams his cane on to it and tears begin to fall out of my eyes. And in that moment I was scared I began to regret going up to this bullhead to be a hero like my mother. And when Roman was about to swing his cane at me for the last time I feel a sudden pain in my eyes and a bright light blinds me and I lose conscious.

Qrow p.o.v
I was in my crow form flying past all the flying Grimm in the air. When I saw that Yang was safe I began to look for Ruby but when I asked a monkey Faunus that was a student where she was. He told me that she went to the bullhead in the sky to stop the Atlas robots by herself.

Qrow:dang it kid why did you have to be a hero. You're just like Summer. Where is this damned bullhead.

My question was answered as a bright light flashes to my right and I see the Grimm around it roaring in pain while slowly turning into dust.

Qrow:oh no she's using her silver eyes. This is bad this is really bad. Please be alive Ruby.

I began to quickly fly towards the light and once it dies down I see Ruby beaten up and unconscious. And near her was Roman Torchwick dead. He was missing an arm and there was a giant hole in his chest. Once I landed on the bullhead I place a finger on Ruby's neck to feel her pulse and I sigh in relief feeling it. I being her into the bullhead and I begin to fly the bullhead down to the safe zone.