no one can save you

It doesn't matter where i go, when or what i do. It always end up at the same page, full of loneliness and silence.

I can't say that I'm tired if I'm not even able to do something about it .

I'm failing and falling, again.

I can watch all your pretty life, with college, friends and smiles. And everytime i blink i try not to cry in front of you, just because i don't get it, i don't get your world and all this happiness.

While i write,alone, i know you all are smiling or having fun with friends.

I can't pray to a god because i can't find a way to believe in one, but if i could, instead of praying to get better and fit in somewhere, i would probably prefer death or just someone, one person who i can talk to, someone who actually gets me and doesn't care about dramas and paranoias.

What i have now? My only true friend, maybe soulmate, loneliness. And at the same time it hurts like hell, i just can't get rid off her, although this is all i have.

I can't get into a college. I can't study either. Its getting hard to focus or do anything else.

last week i tried to get out of home Didn't work well.

Right now i have no friends, no future, no college. Nothing but loneliness and anger.

I wish i knew what to do. I wish i could be able to do anything. I wish i loved someone. Anyone. I wish i had friends. I wish i thought and see things like everybody else instead of beeing a weirdo

Please, take me out of here,

-