Chapter 4: C to D

We all got up out of our seats and collected our luggage from the overhead compartments.As we got to the stairs down to standard class, Noah gave us head phones and blindfolded us. It was a quiet walk to the car as you can imagine. This was getting a bit tiring. But as we walked i wondered what had happened to the YMAS boys? Where they were going? probably recording.

Once we were in we took of our headphones. "KEEP YOUR BLINDFOLDS ON! I don't want you seeing any signs!" Noah exclaimed.

"okay, okay just don't shout." I huffed grabbing at Melissa to check she was still there.

Suprisingly i fell asleep again, probably because of the blindfold. Next thing i knew we could hear trucks and lorries backing up and people shouting directions.

"Are we here, as in here, HERE?" Melissa said loudly as the door opened.

"Yes, yes come on!" Noah shouted back doing only what i could presume was dragging her out of the car.

The door flung open and I was promptly dragged out soon after.

"Can we take these off now?"I asked. A number of emotions were swimming through me: Curiosity, fear, excitement and loads of others i couldn't quite put my finger on.

"YES YOU CAN!" Noah squeeled.

I waited.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh my god oh my god oh my gooood!" Melissa screeched.

I whipped off my blindfold. Taken back by the light i squinted. As i raised my hand up to shade my eyes i soon realised we were in a car park. But not any old car park.

This one was filled with lorrys, trucks, vans and most of all... tour buses.

"what the fuck." i said under my breath.