3 : Lies & betrayal

Start from the beginning

Jungkook hugged her with passion, his caring gaze on her. They weren't used to big talks, but the deadline were almost there and they both were quit emotional. "It won't happen, we'll be on the same car. We'll die at 80, maybe the Earth would be breathable by then." He reassured the one he already considered like his wife, his loving gaze on her like he had seen her for the first time.

- End of flashback -

Days have passed and the situation was worse.
People in the Back were getting angrier as the day passes, asking were Jungkook was everytime the guards were on patrol.

Jimin felt guilty, Moonee was scared and Leeho was crying every night again.

Jiyoon looked at them every day, sometimes she laughed sarcastically, thinking they were fucking hypocrites for needing him now when they almost had him killed.

"Ma'am, sorry to bother you but they keep harassing us about the prisoner" one guard entered the control room.

Jiyoon sighed "What are they saying?" she asked.

"A random girl kept crying every time I enter the car, and a guy asked if he was still alive" the guard answered.

"I'll take care about it. Thank you for telling me" answered Jiyoon while rolling her eyes. She got back to her work.

While her father enjoyed the fancy life on the train with his powerful friends, she had to do everything. She took care of the cameras in the Back, and the one in the cell room. She ordered the same guards to check on him and the Back, so that her secret was safe.

She was moody since that day. She couldn't bare with him not talking to her. He used to let her in so easily. She brought him lunch twice a day, he was still giving her silent treatment.

The cell life wasn't doing him good, but his pride was stronger. He couldn't sleep anymore if that wasn't already the case.

He needed her. The more he tried to suppress the feeling the more it came back to haunt him. He needed a hot shower, her warm embrace, a peaceful mindset and sleep.

He never liked self pitying, but he was having a hard time. Maybe Hansul was right, his high IQ wasn't doing anything good for him. He wasn't smart enough to get rid of any kind of emotions.

He went on the little bed and closed his eyes.

On the opposite of the train, Jiyoon started to cook. She made a huge amount of rice with soy sauce. She checked the cameras to see if her father was around, and hurried to the Back with a big bucket full of rice.

She entered the car, as soon as they spotted her they started to scream and insult her. She kept her composure, almost smiling. She opened the bucket and the nice smell of the sauce spread through the car.

Jimin rushed to her, anger in his eyes.
"Where the fuck is he??!" He asked to her face.

A circle was forming around her.

"Don't you dare touch me. I'm the one preventing him from being killed. Unless you want him dead, cause from what I've seen, you don't really care do you?" she answered, an arrogant look on her face.

She always had a strong aura, she was only soft for Jungkook.

Everyone fell silent.