Jaune:what did he tell you?

Pyrrha begins to explain to me what she learned when she got Ozpin's office and about the vault under Beacon.

Jaune:so your next in line to be the Fall maiden?

Pyrrha:yes I am. Ozpin gave me until the end of the Vytal festival and the end is coming soon. And I still don't know what to choose. If I choose to not become the Fall maiden then the peace we have now may be in danger. But if I do choose to become the Fall maiden there is no telling what will happen to me right after. Ms. Goodwitch said that I may not be the same person anymore.

Pyrrha brings her knees to her chest and lays her head down on them.

Pyrrha:I want to stay the same person and to continue learning in Beacon with you guys. But I need to become the Fall maiden if I want to keep the peace we have now.

Jaune:Pyrrha don't listen to Ozpin. He's using you as a guinea pig. The moment you die he'll just replace you with someone new. And you said it yourself you may not be the same person after doing this. Do you really want to risk your entire life for this.

Pyrrha:I don't know Jaune but it's for the greater good. There is no other way.

Jaune:Pyrrha this is similar to what my parents told me about not being able to become a hunter because of me not having the semblance. I also felt the same way but then you helped me find a new path to follow. There is always another way.

Pyrrha stands up and looks at me sadly.

Pyrrha:no Jaune you don't understand what is at stake here.

Jaune:I do understand Pyrrha. I do know what's at stake. Do Ren and Nora know about this?

Pyrrha:no they don't.

I stand and dust off my pants and say.

Jaune:come on then let's tell Ren and Nora about this.

But before I could leave a force suddenly keeps me in place. I turn around and see Pyrrha holding out her hand towards me using her semblance to keep me in place.

Jaune:Pyrrha what are you doing?

Pyrrha:Jaune you can't tell them.

Jaune:why?

Pyrrha:it'll only make things more complicated.

Jaune:you mean they might be able to convince you to not be the Fall maiden.

Pyrrha:Jaune please.

Jaune:no Pyrrha if your going to throw away your life then I'm not going to allow it.

Pyrrha:Jaune please listen-

Jaune:no Pyrrha we are going to tell Ren and Nora and you can't sto-

But before I could finish my sentence I was suddenly slammed towards the wall behind and Pyrrha looks at me horrified. As she sees this she stops using her semblance and I fall to the ground in pain and she rushes next to me and says.

Pyrrha:oh my Oum. Jaune I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I swear. You just wouldn't listen and I got scared and my semblance just went crazy.

Jaune place a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

Jaune:it's okay Pyrrha. But please tell Ren and Nora before I tell them.

Pyrrha:okay I'll tell them after my match with Penny.

Jaune:thank you.

Pyrrha slowly helps me up and we both start walking towards Ren and Nora. And once we got there we see that Ren was holding Nora back from hitting a woman with a wooden hammer while some other guy was holding back a woman who was yelling at Nora.

Timeskip

Ruby p.o.v
As I stared at Emerald who stared back at me and I was wondering what she was doing here. I get up from my seat and walk towards the door that led to the other side of the arena. And as I walked down the hall Mercury walks out of the hall to the right and I see that there was nothing wrong with his leg.

Ruby:Mercury? But how your leg was injured.

Professor port's voice from the megaphone then says.

Port:it looks like our first battle will be between Pyrrha Nikos and Penny Polendina!

I suddenly remember Pyrrha's semblance and Penny's secret and my eyes widen in fear.

Ruby:no.

Mercury:I wonder if polarity and metal are a good match.

I reach behind me for Crescent Rose but it wasn't there. Mercury then gets into a stance and gets ready to fight.

A/n:and here comes the Fall of Beacon. And two deaths.