The Queens

Possible spoilers if you still haven't read The Lost Continent Arc

"Who are all of you?" Queen Sequoia asked. A group of strange dragons of all ages were standing around her. They didn't look like dragons from any tribe she'd ever seen, apart from a dark blue sea dragon who looked like a larger version of Tsunami. 

"Who are you?" Replied one of the dragons, an older one with brown scales with gold and amber tones. 

"I'm Queen Sequoia. Of the LeafWings." She introduced herself. Now that she looked, she could see two dragons at the back that weren't entirely unfamiliar. Queen Wasp, of course, was very obvious. But who was the SilkWing next to her?

"Okay, we should just... all introduce ourselves." Suggested a red dragon with enormous wings. "I'm Queen Ruby of the SkyWings. Umm, I know most of you, but she doesn't."

"Wait a second." Said Wasp. "Did you just say Sequoia?"

"Yes." The queen of the LeafWings said bravely.

"Ugh. Well, I bet I'm better than all of you. I rule two tribes." Wasp said triumphantly.

"So do I. I'm Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings."

"I'm Queen Wasp of the HiveWings, and I also rule the SilkWings."

"No way! Last I remember, I ruled the SilkWings, and you were a tiny dragonet. I'm Queen Monarch." Now Sequoia remembered her.

"Queen Coral of the SeaWings," Said the blue dragon.

"Queen Thorn of the SandWings."

"Queen Moorhen of the MudWings."

"I'm Queen Snowfall of the IceWings." 

"So, why are we here? Does anyone know?" Asked Monarch. Queen Glory nodded. "I think I do. Watch. Soon, someone will tell us."

They waited. A few minutes later, a SeaWing popped into existence. "Play Kill kiss or marry." She said, and then disappeared.

"Umm, you all know how to play, right?" Asked Glory. Everyone nodded, although most looked very confused.

"Okay, umm, Glory. Kill kiss marry everybody here." Tried Ruby. She seemed to be one of the youngest, along with Snowfall, Thorn and Glory, and one of the most willing to play.

"Kill Wasp, Snowfall, and Coral... sorry about that. And then kiss Ruby since she's kinda cool, and marry Thorn since she's my favourite. And kill everybody else. I hate this game. Okay. Sequoia, kiss kill marry Moorhen, Coral, and Monarch." She answered.

Sequoia frowned. "I guess I'd kill Coral. Kiss Moorhen. Marry Monarch?" She tried. "Okay, Wasp. Kill kiss marry all of the Queens from the Distant Kingdoms." 

"Kill... Glory, Ruby, Thorn, and Moorhen. I don't really want to kiss anyone or marry anyone, but I guess I have to. So, kiss Snowfall and marry Coral."

"Is that enough?" Asked Thorn. "Really, none of you camel-faced dung beetles chose me?" Glory looked amused. "I'm sure we could ask you, Thorn." 

"No, it's fine." She replied with a laugh.