Sundew, Hazel, Willow, Sequoia, Nettle, Cobra Lily, Mandrake

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS FOR 10K READSSSSS!

"Wow, aren't we popular." Willow said. Sundew nodded. "And CalicaAmethyst is VERY... enthusiastic."

"You know you aren't supposed to talk about our story." Chided Sequoia. "Do you want the SeaWing and the NightWing to come back?"

"Sure! They seemed nice." Willow replied, twining her tail with Sundew's.

"Hey, has anyone noticed Nettle hasn't yelled at us yet?" Mandrake said nervously, looking around. "As a matter of fact, I don't see her anywhere."

"That," began Cobra Lily, "is because I put crushed nightshade in her water last night."

"So! First question! Willow, Kill Kiss Marry Hazel, Nettle and Sequoia!" Asked Mandrake, avoiding an awkward and unnecessary conversation.

"Oh! Uh..." She blushed, knowing her answer, although Sundew wouldn't be happy.

"AND you have to do it. 10k special." Added Mandrake.

"Oh, no. Well, kill Nettle. Kiss Sequoia and marry Hazel." Willow answered, frowning.

Sundew glared at her. Willow shrugged. "You're still my forever dragon, Sunny. Or would you prefer Dewy?"

"I will REMOVE your EYEBALLS!" Sundew yelled. Willow ignored her and kissed Queen Sequoia on the cheek.

"Seeing as Nettle's already dead..." Willow continued. Suddenly, there was a loud popping noise. "Hey, Sundew, Willow, Hazel. How's it going, Cobra Lily?" Greeted a rust coloured Clearsight. A MudWing? Or a AirWing or whatever it was called?

"I don't believe we've met." Hazel said formally. I'm Hazel."

"Ash. I think you met my dad, Clay? Anyway, we have this reviving stone... use it well." He tossed an opal to Queen Sequoia and disappeared.

Instantly, Nettle appeared in front of Willow, who dropped a berry in Nettle's mouth as she began to yell. Soon, Nettle was dead.

"Okay. My turn? Sundew, kiss marry kill Cobra Lily, Mandrake and Hawthorn." Willow asked.

"WELL, kill Hawthorn. No one threatens Willow and lives. And then probably kiss Cobra Lily and marry Mandrake."

"Well, remember Mandrake's rule? You have to do it." Hazel reminded.

"What is with you guys and killing dead dragons?" Complained Sequoia, flipping the opal in the air.

Sundew dropped a fire ant on Hawthorn's head. It bit him, and he screeched. Then she told a Venus Dragon-Trap to eat him.

She kissed Cobra Lily's cheek, and stuck out her tongue at Willow, who did it right back.

Everyone but Queen Sequoia and Hazel (or Queen Hazel and Sequoia, if you prefer that) left.

"Should we... ya know, revive Nettle?" Asked Hazel.

"Queen voice, Hazel.

"Sorry. Shall we revive Nettle now, Sequoia?"

Sequoia considered for a minute.

"Nah."