DoD

"Hey Glory?" Tsunami said. "Kill Kiss or Marry..."

Sunny came over and whispered something. Tsunami nodded. "...Jambu, Deathbringer, and River (who is a turtlejou dragonet)."

"Wait." Glory asked. "I thought turtlejou's dragonet was Indigo."

"This is @walruswood 's turtlejou dragonet." Sunny explained.

"Well, marry Deathbringer... duh. I admitted that a while ago. But I don't wanna kill my brother, and I don't wanna kill the child of my OTP. Sooo... I guess kiss... oh crap... Clay! Opinion?"

Clay looked up. "Don't kill Jambu."

"Well, Jambu has to be more annoying, so kill him." Tsunami suggested.

"Um, NO WAY CLAY. Glory, IF YOU KILL A TURTLEJOU DRAGONET I WILL HARM YOU." Sunny yelled.

"Well, since you aren't related to River, you should save Jambu, because he carries your blood and you should always try to save your blood. So.... kill River." Starflight concluded.

"Of course, because it's SO helpful to listen to you guys when it's a tie vote. Sunny, you sure you don't want to vote with Starflight?"

"Yes I am sure." Sunny said firmly.

"Then I guess I'm going to listen to Sunny. Kill Jambu. And kiss River."

"Tsunami, kiss kill marry Riptide, Cascade, and Auklet?" Glory asked.

"First," Tsunami began. "Who the heck is Cascade?"

"Come on, lets look back a few chapters. So, Cascade happens to be your daughter from the future." Sunny explained.

"And can I actually kill her?" Tsunami asked.

Glory smirked. "You can try."

"All right. Kill Cascade, kiss Riptide, Marry Auklet."

"Sweet home Alabama," Glory muttered.

"SINCE WHEN?!" Sunny screamed.

"Oh, I get it. This is so you can actually kiss Riptide and don't have to kiss Auklet." Clay said.

Riptide, Auklet and Cascade suddenly appeared. "Hey," Riptide said.

Tsunami kissed him, and then turned around and lunged for Cascade. But Cascade dodged her easily.

"What the heck, my mother wants to kill me. Okay." Cascade said, jumping away from Tsunami and slashing her in the wing. "I've killed my evil, battle-trained, merciless cousin before, mother. It isn't that easy to kill me."

Tsunami glared at her. "Fine," She growled, grabbing Cascade's wing. She tried to bite her, and Cascade smacked Tsunami with her tail. 

"Ugh! Ow!" Tsunami yelled, and then grabbed her future daughter and snapped her neck before Cascade could do anything. "Why did you make me try to kill her?"