TLC, plus Hazel, Willow, Io, Nettle, Mandrake and Sequoia

"WHY ARE STUPID HIVEWINGS WITH US?!?" Demanded Nettle. "HONESTLY, if I didn't know better, I'd think you don't care about REVENGE ON ALL OF THEM!"

"Actually, Cricket And Bumblebee are actually very smart," Sundew countered.

"Can you guys please stop? Don't we have a game to play?" Pleaded Willow.

"FINE, but ONLY if I get to go first, and Sundew HAS to do it."

"I have to do NOTHING, Nettle." Objected Sundew.

"Please listen to Willow." Cricket sighed. Blue and Mandrake nodded. Swordtail and Io had gone to play a mini round by themselves.

"Okay, SUNDEW. Kill Kiss or Marry, Blue, that HiveWing—"

"Cricket." Corrected Hazel without looking up from the book she was reading.

"—Cricket, and Swordtail."

"Kill Swordtail, kiss Cricket, Marry Blue." Sundew answered, sticking her tongue out at Nettle.

"Oh, SWORDTAIL?!?" Yelled Nettle. Swordtail came over to them, looking confused.

Sundew dropped a venomous centipede onto his neck, and it bit him. He died soon after. "Can I kiss Willow instead?"

"I am in favour of that option." Agreed Cricket.

"WHATEVER."

Sundew kissed Willow, and then turned to Cricket.

"Kill kiss or Marry Hazel, Nettle and Mandrake."

"Eww. Kill Nettle, kiss Hazel, and Marry Mandrake." Cricket answered. "Hey, Queen Sequoia, Kill kiss or Marry Nettle, Blue, and Io." Willow asked.

"Oh! I wouldn't want to kiss or marry Nettle—"

"I DONT WANNA KISS YOU EITHER, SAPWING!" Announced Nettle, glaring at everyone. Queen Sequoia took a deep breath. "One... two... three..."

"Kill Nettle. Kiss Io, and Marry Blue."

The first question was from @CalicaAmethyst.