TLC again

"Hey, Swordtail." Luna said. "Kill kiss or marry, Moon, who you met last time, Jerboa, a SandWing like Qibli, and Clearsight?"

"Uh..." Swordtail sighed.

"Answer." Blue said, poking Swordtail.

"I DON'T KNOW! It seems disrespectful to Clearsight!" Swordtail exclaimed. "And none of them are you!" Luna rolled her eyes.

"Marry Clearsight, kiss Moon, Kill Jerboa." He finally decided.

Suddenly, a SilkWing-looking dragon with the wings of Clearsight appeared. Next to her was a male Clearsight, a small gold HiveWing thing, a dark blue SilkWing with gills, another two NightWings (one looking exactly like Clearsight) and a blue and pink dragon. All with Clearsight wings.

"Wha?" The first dragon asked, her scales turning bright yellow in surprise. "Whoa. I'm Glory, who are you?"

"Wait!" The dark blue one said. "Are you like Willow?" She pointed to Sundew. "Willow?!? Is she okay? How do YOU know her?" Sundew asked.

"Well, I'm Anemone, and Sundew is going to come talk with me over there." Said the blue and pink dragon.

"Why?" Everyone else asked. "Because the scavenger writing this wants us to, okay?" Anemone said. Sundew and Anemone walked over 'there.'

"What just happened?" Asked Glory. "Kill kiss or marry, Anemone, Sundew, and me, brown dragon." Said Cricket. "Oh, Me? I'm Clay. And I say the same thing for Swordtail."

"TF?" Yelled Swordtail.

"Well, kill Sundew. Kiss... you? Marry Anemone."

"WELL KILL ANEMONE." Swordtail yelled. "Kiss Cricket and marry Sundew."

"Okay. So... can you all introduce yourself?" Asked Blue.

"I'm Glory. That annoying creature—"

"Her true love—"

"Shut UP. He's Deathbringer. The blue one is Tsunami, you know Clay and Anemone, the gold one is Sunny, and and the NightWings are Starflight and Fatespeaker. Starflight's blind."

"Okay, WOW. See you again, I guess?"

"See ya! We're off to kill Wasp." Sundew said.

"Bye!" Sunny grinned.