TLC

"Hey Sundew! Kill kiss or marry Mandrake, Willow, and Lynx?"

"Whoa! Swordtail, where'd you get that letter?" Demanded Cricket.

"It's from... Elizaschuyler1800. Hey, who are these dragons?" Swordtail asked.

"Mandrake is my fiancé," Sundew explained. "Willow's my girlfriend, and I don't know who Lynx is."

"Lynx is an IceWing from Pyrrhia," said a SeaWing who randomly appeared. She waved and disappeared again. "Okay then." Said Blue.

"Now, let's see... marry Willow."

"Isn't Mandrake your fiancé, though?" Asked Cricket.

"Shut up, you contaminated walnut. Kiss Mandrake, and kill Lynx."

"Blue, kill kiss or marry Io, Cricket, and Sundew." Asked Sundew.

"Oh no. What?! No!" Blue spluttered. "Ummm, do I know?!?"

"You're gonna marry a certain HiveWing with glasses, right?" Sundew demanded.

"Whoa whoa whoa, back up. WHY?!" Cricket asked.

"Hey, if you're allowed to drop not so subtle hints that you ship Willow and me, then I can TOTALLY drop hints about Blicket."

"WHEN did this happen, exactly?!?" Asked Swordtail.

"Book 13. Now everyone SHUT UP so Blue can answer the question."

Everyone turned to Blue. "Oh, by the book, what do I say? Sundew and Cricket are both watching and so is Io's brother. Hmmm... marry Cricket. Kiss Io, kill Sundew."

"OH MY GOSH, finally. I'm going to focus on the fact that you MARRIED CRICKET, not the fact that you KILLED ME."

"A little louder, I don't think the Pyrrhians heard you," muttered Blue.

"Sure they did!" Cricket informed. "There are two of them in the Poison mmmmmmph Sundew—"

"Shhh no spoilers."