"Is this an intervention?" she joked sitting up on her knees looking at the three boys. 

"Well Mr.Monty got in a fight after school and needs some cleaning up." Scott spoke motioning toward Monty's face.

"Another fight?" she chuckled sarcastically. 

She motioned for the bathroom and made her way in there behind him.

"Dude, their relationship is so weird." Scott whispered to Jeff.

"Bro their like in love with each other but won't say anything." Jeff laughed.

Scott nodded agreeing and laughing with him as they went up to Jeff's room to play video games. 

In the bathroom, Monty was sat on the counter as she dug through the drawers to get the first aid stuff.

She began cleaning his face up and bandaging his knuckles up 

Silence filled the room the whole time. She didn't get it, he was always so nice to her but to anyone else, a new person. Even now the way he was looking at her he was a different Monty. 

I mean she couldn't deny that he was attractive it was just his reputation that wasn't. Every girl in the sophomore class said she had slept with him at a party or something. She didn't want to be the next sleep and pass for him so her attraction to him remained hidden and covered by sarcasm and flirtatious conversations.

She finished up what she was doing threw away the wrappers from the band aids. She placed the small first aid bin back in the drawer under the sink and walked out leaving Monty there sitting on the counter. 

She plopped her small body back on the bed to try to see if she could focus on doing homework. She couldn't so she just sat there staring at her notebook.

"So, that's it?" she heard over by the door. 

She turned her head with raised eyebrows to see Monty leaning on the door frame.

"What?"

"No words, not remarks, nothing?"

"What do you want me to say Montgomery?"

"I don't know? I just don't get it" he spoke walking into the room further. 

"Get what?" she questioned looking at him.

"When I flirt with you, you flirt back. When I get mad at you, you get mad at me. You're always trying to get me to stop fighting-"

"Which obviously doesn't work." she interupted him.

"For what though? What's the point."

"What's the point of anything Montgomery?"

"You just lead me on, and get pissed at me or something and no matter what I have to be your friend even if what you say bothers me but it's probably my fault because I'm always here when you come back." 

"Come back to where Monty? I have never once walked away from you." she spoke anger laced in her voice.

"You don't get it." he spoke shaking his head.

"So explain it to me because right now you're blaming everything on me." 

"It is your fault!" he screamed at her

"What the fuck did I do? If you don't want to be around me then don't be!" she yelled back. 

"That's the thing! I do want to be around you! All the fucking time and I hate it!" 

"What do you mean?" she asked him confused.

"As if you don't fucking know Auriella." He rolled his eyes at her

"I don't Mongomery, what the hell is your issue?" she began cleaning up her notebooks because obviously she wasn't going to get any homework done tonight. 

"Auriella please." 

She spun around, angry she was tired of him being wishy-washy about the situation and not just speaking his mind.

"What the fuck? If you're going to sit here and be like this then why are you still arguing with me?"

He just looked at her which pissed her off even more.

"What Monty?" she asked him growing tired of this little whatever it was.

He walked over to her so he was towering over her. He saw that him not saying it directly was making her angry and he was kind of enjoying it.

"Stop acting like you don't know Auriella" he spoke sternly looking down at her.

"Fuck you Montgomery, I'm not dealing with your shit anymore" she tried to walk away and out of the room but he grabbed her arm spinning her back and taking the chance to kiss her. 

After kissing for a moment she shoved him. 

"What the fuck! You can't do that! You can't be you and do that to me."

"So you don't want me to do it again?" he asked smugly.

She just looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Can you say something please Ella?"

"What do you want me to say? I didn't want you to do that."

"Why? Am I really that bad?"

"You made it real, everything I was trying to hide you made it real."

"I made it real for me to Auriella."

She gave him a questioning look

"Like you don't know that I've liked you since I met you Ella." he rolled his eyes and looked back down at her.

She looked up at him and started cracking up. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"I-I'm sorry it's just I can't believe Montgomery de la Cruz has a crush on me." she got out in between laughs.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed "Okay and you like me too so?" He said laughing with her. 

"Wait wait Monty." she said sitting up.

"W-What did I do?"

"Monty I do this..."

"What why?" he asked growing angry.

"I'm not some Liberty High girl, I can't be just another girl. My brother will beat your ass, and I-I don't think I can handle that..."

"You will never be one of those girls Ella." he said placing a hand softly on her cheek

"You promise?"

"I promise" he wrapped his large pinky around her little one as he promised to not let her go.

He hesitated at first but he leaned down nevertheless.

They kissed again and they were both scared shitless but they wanted to try it.