19

'.....' weiying stares at him , dumbfounded. "All right all right , you win ." He raises both of his hands. "Is there anything else you need to do here? If not please leave , i need to rest ." He yawns . The words may sounded simple but it actually hurts a lot , for Lanzhan . 

"...Wei ying!" His fist tightens. His worries only returned an irritated respond . "What is it ? Is it about the  resentful energy? You dont have to worry about that, I promise i have it all under control. " 

Lanzhan couldnt help but to burst back . " Using resentful energy means you are going againts the cultivation world! What do you think will happen if others saw you , what would YOU do?! And your health...." he examines weiying's thin body with sad eyes .

" Lanzhan Lanzhan, like I said it'll be fine . Its my life and my own choice . And my body ...I know my own health better than anyone . "

The room was filled with silence .

Lanzhan breathes in. "Wei ying , please come back to gusu with me ."

As soon as weiying heard this sentence , he immediately snaps . "Go back....to gusu? Ha , please dont joke anymore . "  "Im serious---!"  " Why would i go there ?! To receive your uncle's punishment? To cleanse me? Lock me up ? " His eyes turns red , resentful energies leaking out again till it even made Lanzhan shiver .  " Weiying ! I just want to ---"

" Shut up ! I should have guessed your motives when you came here . Before I get more angry , leave now.

It left him speechless . He is truely concerned but if he stayed here any longer , the resentful energies could really damage weiying's health further.  " Then .... I will take my leave now. " He bowed and before exiting, he gives one last look to weiying and left .

"Seriously that Lanzhan....who does he think he is ? Telling me go back with him eventhough im not a Lan. "
*cough cough* he coughs in pain again . "D-damn it , this feels suffocating . " he gives out a small  laugh.

__________________________________

"By the way Jiang Cheng , its time to inspect Yiling and Qishan. "  zixuan said . " Ah you're right ...." he sighed and massage his shoulders . " Thanks for helping my sect's problem. " He bows . " Its no problem , after all we're going to be in-laws soon . " zixuan smiles . " Ha , please say that only after you managed to marry her . " 

After informing Jiang Yanli , both of them immediately left . It didnt take long to reach since they're riding their swords .

They are just walking around to make sure nothing suspicious are happening . It have been a quiet walk until they saw some wooden houses . "Are they remains of the Wens?" Jiang cheng pulls out his sword to be on guard . "Lets head over and confirm." Zixuan suggest .

As they slowly walked over , Jiang cheng puts back his sword when he confirms they're no threat . " huh , they're only old folks and a kid ." 

" ? Why is the young master Jiang here?" A familar figure came up behind the both . " You are, Wen Ning? You survived ." Jiang cheng said , surprised .  "Ah young master Jin dont worry , we're just a family of medical specialist so we're no threat  . " WenNing explained when he saw zixuan's confused look .  "I see ....that's good to know . "

"Since we dont have a stable place to live now , we're moving place to place with temporary homes like your seeing now ." He points at the direction of where they're staying .

"But wont it be dangerous? Eventhough you're innocent , in the end you're still a wen . As long as you bear that surname , other cultivators will surely hunt you down . " zixuan said.

"Then.....come to YunMeng ." Jiang cheng's statement shocked the both of them . "W-wha  young master Jiang , that's a little too generous of you . But won't tarnish your reputation and the safety of YunMeng?"

"No , without your help in that dungeon , the Jiang sect probably wouldn't have revived now . Im only offering this because you are the Jiang's saviour . " JiangCheng got on to his knees and bowed . "Please do accept my offer ."